Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Berger Panel Done!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Duffster
My mistake. . .when you asked "what do you think?" I mistook that for wanting opinions. I didn't say anything cross, in fact, I am pretty sure I said looks good. Don't want opinions, don't ask.
you have no clue if you are gonna pick apart everything to death then i sure do not want your opinion. it was a simple question
Old 09-19-2006, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My mistake. . .when you asked "what do you think?" I mistook that for wanting opinions. I didn't say anything cross, in fact, I am pretty sure I said looks good. Don't want opinions, don't ask.

he asked for opinions on how it looked...NOT, hey guys is this panel on the back of my car, that i just painted black, called a berger panel??

the panel itself is refered to as a berger panel b/c of what the company did to some camaros! when he askes what we think about the outcome, dont get on here and try to tell him thats not a berger panel b/c its not a flat or semi-gloss black!!

Thats just an ******* thing to do!
Old 09-19-2006, 04:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cool

looks good man.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by logo_craig
he asked for opinions on how it looked...NOT, hey guys is this panel on the back of my car, that i just painted black, called a berger panel??

the panel itself is refered to as a berger panel b/c of what the company did to some camaros! when he askes what we think about the outcome, dont get on here and try to tell him thats not a berger panel b/c its not a flat or semi-gloss black!!

a-men my brother thanks & thanks for all the great comments
Old 09-19-2006, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Y2KNJSS
a-men my brother thanks
no prob!

btw, your car is badass...i think when i do mine, im gonna do it gloss black too....i really like how it turned out.

except im gonna do pewter inserts too.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i just did mine flat black but now after seein this im changed my mind and am gonna get it done gloss. all ya need is some stainless inserts and maybe a stainless z28 emblem on the black to balance both sides out and your set.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kyles2000z
i just did mine flat black but now after seein this im changed my mind and am gonna get it done gloss. all ya need is some stainless inserts and maybe a stainless z28 emblem on the black to balance both sides out and your set.

hell ya! exactly what i was thinking
Old 09-19-2006, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Looks great man! That is the first gloss one I have seen, and frankly, I like it better than the original bergers. Good work!
Old 09-19-2006, 07:19 PM
TECH Resident

very nice.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:54 PM
On The Tree

thanks guys, glad i went gloss black, flows great with my gloss black roof. if i did ever do inserts would be inserts painted sebring silver 2 match my paint. might just keep it the way it is though, sort of like it. anywho thanks again. here are some older pics b4 retro emblem
Old 09-19-2006, 10:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Y2KNJSS
thanks guys, glad i went gloss black, flows great with my gloss black roof. if i did ever do inserts would be inserts painted sebring silver 2 match my paint. might just keep it the way it is though, sort of like it. anywho thanks again. here are some older pics b4 retro emblem

Gah dude i love your car! that just looks absolutely amazing!

im about to do mine so after i do i will post my pics so keep an eye out...
Old 09-20-2006, 10:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by logo_craig

Ya see, heres the thing. . . I said it looked nice, not to be nice, but because he's done a fine job with it. NOW, to allow someone to continue calling something wrong is NOT nice. It is NOT a Berger panel, as GM (the company that made them. . ) calls it a "Panel R/End FIN (short for finishing)" and other documents from GM calls it a Rear Filler Panel. Notice in neither of these names did you see "Berger".

Ignorance is simply not knowing, stupidity is a poor ability to understand or profit (learn) from experience.

Which are you?
Old 09-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Launching!

That looks fantastic. Did you do it yourself or get it painted?
Old 09-20-2006, 02:29 PM
On The Tree

Ya see, heres the thing. . . I said it looked nice, not to be nice, but because he's done a fine job with it. NOW, to allow someone to continue calling something wrong is NOT nice. It is NOT a Berger panel, as GM (the company that made them. . ) calls it a "Panel R/End FIN (short for finishing)" and other documents from GM calls it a Rear Filler Panel. Notice in neither of these names did you see "Berger".

Ignorance is simply not knowing, stupidity is a poor ability to understand or profit (learn) from experience.

Which are you?
let it die already. man
Old 09-20-2006, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by splitplug
That looks fantastic. Did you do it yourself or get it painted?
thanks. had it painted at body shop for 50 bucks. installed it, ordered emblems & put on & thats it got a used rear panel off ebay for like 50 bucks
Old 09-20-2006, 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Which are you?

Damn, did it really take you that long to think that up....well if you didnt notice we already past the fact that you are an ***. and we have moved on back to the topic of the thread!

which is how badass his berger panel looks!!! so if you dont like it being called a berger panel from every other person on this thread, then just hit that little button at the top of your screen that says back, and have a good day!
thanks
Old 09-20-2006, 05:08 PM
TECH Resident

hahaha^^ I would say 'owned', if I said things like that...
Old 09-20-2006, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Old 09-20-2006, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jpat1023
hahaha^^ I would say 'owned', if I said things like that...

hahaha you know you say that kinda stuff!!

Quick Reply: Berger Panel Done!!!!!!!