Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Some new pics of my ride after wash and ICED out

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about anybody else's outcome with turtle wax ice but i have 2 black ss camaros 00 & 02. I use zaino on both cars and will never leave zaino. But I tried the ice wax on my cars and i was amazed with the outcome. Enriched the color to a very deep shine, granted this wax dosn't last as long as zaino or other products out there. But this is a great wax to put on if you just want to give your car a quick shine, like to a carshow. I also have a dark metallic green 06 silverado i tried ice wax on and it also gave a deep shine. This wax seems to work great on dark colors. I would recommend this wax to you guys out there with black cars. But again i wouldn't replace this with my zaino because of the fact that i get longer protection with it(zaino).I'll try to get some pics of before and after when i get a chance.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Launching!

LOL, I thought the title said, "..washed and RICED out."

my bad. looks good.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:30 PM
TECH Regular

Looks good.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Launching!

The wax is a pretty good product, but it should cost about $5. It gives a nice wet look, and it doesn't take long at all to put on. I put it on my hood next to a mothers spray detailer, and the mothers actually shined a tiny bit more, but I just used the Ice on the rest of the car.

Quick Reply: Some new pics of my ride after wash and ICED out