Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

G__d Damn Cats!how To Keep Them Off?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 03:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not sure on exact size but maybe you could shoot mothballs outta a paintball gun lol
Old 10-14-2006, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

BFH = !cats
Old 10-14-2006, 11:06 AM
TECH Veteran

thats some wile e coyote **** right there

only the glove will somehow double back or find its way to you and punch you in the face while sleeping leaving the cat unharmed lmao

Originally Posted by camaroguy_02
get some catnip - the stuff they just cant resist - and make a trail of it from ur car to, say...a big "X" on the ground in ur garage. at said "X," lay down a piece of flytrap paper (feel free to add extra glue to it) so when the cat steps on it, he's stuck, an while he's tryin to shake it off, this will trigger a pressure-sensitive switch which will then release the punching glove that was retracted into the wall right in front of said "X," therefore knocking the **** outta kitty.

this is what psychologists call classical coniditioning - where the once neutral stimulus - the car - has now elicited the same unconditioned response as the punching glove did (the response being intense pain). next time, the cat will more than likely sleep next to the car as opposed to on top of it.

problem solved. just think pscyology dude...
Old 10-14-2006, 11:07 PM
12 Second Club

do like i did i hate cats after catching two of them sleeping on my hood one night i decided time to break out the old .22 rifle sat in my room with the window open lights out when i seen the cat about 10 feet away from the car pop.very quite gun no one heres it and then sneak out throw it in a ditch somewhere works great .
Old 10-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 94z28L
not sure on exact size but maybe you could shoot mothballs outta a paintball gun lol
Not sure about mothballs, but I know for a fact that "Whoppers" malt ***** work great. If they don't shatter they leave little ****-like streaks everywhere. Hurt like hell, too. Might not want to use a good paintball gun, though.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are all going to get a rodent infestation
Old 10-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
You guys are all going to get a rodent infestation
More rodents = more target practice!
Old 10-15-2006, 04:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 382WS6

LMAO!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 06:11 AM
Teching In

A buddy of mine had a problem with HIS OWN rottwielers jumping on the hood of his 65 El camino. He would park it at night in his gated yard and the dogs, being inside the gated yard of course, would jump on the hood and cuddle in the center of it where it was warm from running. He tried punishing them but they would always end up back on it the next night. Well, being that he lived in the country and had access to the wonderful invention of the "HOT WIRE", we dicided to rig it up so that the hot wire charged the car. hahahaha...Those dogs jumped up there the next night and yellped their way right back off that hood. Now his car was a 1965 of course, so there was no computer for the hot wire to interfere with. Your vette may not want to undergo an electrocution so to speak, but you can possibly hook up a hot wire around the car. Its fun to watch, im tellin ya.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:56 AM
TECH Regular

talk to your neighbor talk to the local authorities talk to your local airsoft dealer, try out that bucket of water deal. Don't kill the cat, then your neighbor will be off the hook for your paint.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:30 AM
TECH Resident

I welcome my cat problem it keeps the possums out from under the hood. I decided to detail my car one day and I get done with the exterior and interior and I go to work on the Engine bay and I pop the hood open to see this big *** ******* possum under the hood. I started the car up thinking the ****** will leave when it got hot took it for some WOT pulls came back popped the hood again the bitch was on top of the intake manifold keeping cool. Once the engine cooled down I sprayed him with water and he came right at me I ran so ******* fast grabbed my golf club that I was practicing with earlier and got him square in the head. My wife of course sees all of the aforementioned and tells me to this day it is the funniest thing she has ever seen. "Even funnier than the bottle rocket in the *** video" she says.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:42 PM

.22, BB-Gun, Anti freez in some canned cat food.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:22 PM
TECH Regular

I had a cat that liked to hang out on the roof of my house. Caught him one day while I had my airsoft pistol, got him right in the side, never came back.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:36 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by pwterz28
i had the same problem i poured pepper around the car no more problems

I took Chilli Powder and spread it around the car. Chillie Powder will stick to the cats paws and irritates them. They then try to lick it off which also they hate for obvious reasons. All it takes is long enough to get which ever cats are getting on your car and you will no longer have any problems. Cheap and easy and doesn't hurt them.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Banned

I went over to my buddies dads place the other day to talk Camaro stuff (he has an '01 SS) and to show him my wheels. Well, as I pull in these ******* cow dogs come running up and one of them PUTS HIS FRONT PAWS ON MY ******* DOOR. If his wife hadn't come outside at that instant I would have pulled a Bullet-Tooth Tony and pulled the collar and head of the dog inside the car and rolled the window up with him hanging out, drove off, found a mailbox up the road and let the window down at the perfect time, . Yeah he may have scratched the **** out of my door trying to flee for his life, but I bet he wouldn't be scratching up my car anymore, the little ******.

About the cats. Go to a flea market, find a stuffed bobcat or two (mean looking ones) and set them on top of or around your car, they won't come near it.

Blake
Old 10-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 382WS6

Quick Reply: G__d Damn Cats!how To Keep Them Off?