Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Firebird door panel swap write-up

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Firebird door panel swap write-up

I'm wondering if anyone has swapped the TA door panels onto a Camaro and if so do you have a write up? Links? Mind posting what needs to be done? My console and stuff is done and I need to get my dash and door panels cf'd so I'd like to know that the swap isn't to tough.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

ive seen it done. it is possible. my buddy swapped out his door panels for the TA. i know for sure, the wiring is the toughest part.
Old 10-29-2006, 04:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's a write up out there I've seen it. Just keep searchin
Old 10-29-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your sig is down right retarded. All those things such as the highest murder rate per capita are happening right now with republicans in power. Also what about just about doubling the national debt while deciding to cut taxes. Maybe its just me but i school/life has taught me that its wrong to borrow and spend.

I'd tell you how to put TA door panels in your Z but i guess you would just have to decide if its more liberal BS being blown up your butt.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

Well over the last few days my mind has been changed. I decided that we should have left a tyrannical dictator in power. I decided that even though the intelligence that the Chinese, the Russians, the French and the British had said the same thing our intelligence had-that there were WMDs-we were the only ones who were wrong.

We were also wrong for increasing taxes. Who needs the No Child Left Behind program, the Department of Homeland Security, or a wall between us and Mexico when we can have all the legal abortions and gay marriages we want? I bet since you are so up on politics that you are aware that Nancy Pillowsy (Dem. going for Speaker of House from San Fran) wants to cut every Bush tax cut that we had while continuing to give welfare checks and U.S. dollars to people living in Mexico via the illegals in our country she so graciously approves of using the system against us. Hell, if they get the Senate and the House you and I will be paying for prisoner sex changes, underage abortions, and HIV care for married homosexuals who-get this-got the disease through their own actions. All the meanwhile you liberals let social security go down their drain by refusing to privatize it, pulling out of Iraq and giving it to the terrorists, ignoring any national threat of terrorism (Remember the Clinton administration and them NOT killing Osama??), letting a flood of illegals into our country, etc. etc.

Lastly, blah blah blah with Clinton we almost eliminated the national debt, etc etc. If you were educated on politics you would know that the results of the presidential administration cannot be seen until the next incumbant. So hmmm... Bush Sr. in office, then Clinton and no debt. Then, the Clinton Sex Scandal instead of him doing something about Saddam and Osama, he leaves office. Bush enters office and the shitpile Clinton left started costing money...

You are a genius.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SVT THIS
Well over the last few days my mind has been changed. I decided that we should have left a tyrannical dictator in power. I decided that even though the intelligence that the Chinese, the Russians, the French and the British had said the same thing our intelligence had-that there were WMDs-we were the only ones who were wrong.

We were also wrong for increasing taxes. Who needs the No Child Left Behind program, the Department of Homeland Security, or a wall between us and Mexico when we can have all the legal abortions and gay marriages we want? I bet since you are so up on politics that you are aware that Nancy Pillowsy (Dem. going for Speaker of House from San Fran) wants to cut every Bush tax cut that we had while continuing to give welfare checks and U.S. dollars to people living in Mexico via the illegals in our country she so graciously approves of using the system against us. Hell, if they get the Senate and the House you and I will be paying for prisoner sex changes, underage abortions, and HIV care for married homosexuals who-get this-got the disease through their own actions. All the meanwhile you liberals let social security go down their drain by refusing to privatize it, pulling out of Iraq and giving it to the terrorists, ignoring any national threat of terrorism (Remember the Clinton administration and them NOT killing Osama??), letting a flood of illegals into our country, etc. etc.

Lastly, blah blah blah with Clinton we almost eliminated the national debt, etc etc. If you were educated on politics you would know that the results of the presidential administration cannot be seen until the next incumbant. So hmmm... Bush Sr. in office, then Clinton and no debt. Then, the Clinton Sex Scandal instead of him doing something about Saddam and Osama, he leaves office. Bush enters office and the shitpile Clinton left started costing money...

You are a genius.
LMAO, there are so many things wrong with that i don't even know where to start. I honestly hope the republicans win a few more elections so when the country is even further in the gutter, i can see the excuses people like you try to make.
Goodluck on finding a TA door panel install. If you were so brilliant you'd use the search function and find one. I love my TA door panels.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

there is a write up over on projectcamaro
Old 10-29-2006, 11:35 PM
TECH Resident

do the job right. re-skin your inner door with TA insides so you can use every screw in a insert not screwed into the fiberglass. ull need two TA doors.chop inner skins out cut the camaro inside out. rivet it every 6 or so inches than seal it with silicone. TA panel will go like OEM.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:52 PM
TECH Addict

Cool I found a writeup. I don't think I am going to gut out the TA doors though, I'm already going to be dropping a grand on the cf work I don't really want to spend any more if I don't have to. Thanks for the idea though. I think adding a couple extra holes should be fine.

Quick Reply: Firebird door panel swap write-up