Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

5 Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a small gap but pictures exaggerate it. Its all give and take when you're dealing with an aftermarket fiberglass hood unfortunantly.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:38 PM
TECH Junkie

good pics
Old 11-13-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by josh99ta
Thanks everyone. And I agree, I absolutely love #4 and I usually dont even like pics of my car.

My paint is FAR from flawless, and the car has waterspots and dirt all over it (no high res, it REALLY shows off the dirt on these ). The car has 125,000 miles on it. Needs an entirely new repaint.

The black fill-ins aren't my style. I prefer to keep it kind of clean and sleek looking and thats too busy for my tastes. Thats just me though.

As for the color of the pics, it does have something to do with the camera, but you can get good pictures out of a point and shoot too, you just have to know what you're doing. As for picture editing the only thing I do is adjust levels in some cases (no individual color editing) and resize and border the pics. I dont even have photoshop, just a very simple editing program.
hey josh just for the record...i by no means was trying to de-grade your car or its color or anything related to it. i realized that after i posted that it may sound kinda rude or de-grading to give your beautiful cars looks credit to an editing program. i nkow that she has natural beauty, and much credit to your camera work. i just wanted to clear that up, so i dont sound like im trying to de-grade your car in any way. your ride is imaculate, and as said already...one of the nicest red TA's iv seen.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Its all good man. Editing programs can really help you out sometimes. I know you werent bashing me or anything. Just letting you guys know exactly what editing I did to the pics as some may have been curious.

Quick Reply: 5 Pics