Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Where can i get a spoiler like this?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 08:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 530transam
ive never seen this but are you sure its not a mecham spoiler from mechamperformance.com ?

or a spoiler from firevirdevolution? or a morgan motorsports concept spoiler?
I searched firevirdevolution and nothing came up...but no, it's not the others....i think it was a stock high rise that someone "tewaked" the "lips" ont he sides of the spoiler, the part that hangs over the fender a bit is bent downwards...i'm pulling my hair out trying to find a picture of this TA all i know is that it's dark in color, black or NBM....please some help me
Old 11-28-2006, 09:48 PM
SCRWS6

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=scrws6
asked this question before, still waiting on the hatch
Old 11-28-2006, 10:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 75 Likes on 55 Posts

i really like it
Old 11-29-2006, 02:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SVT THIS
Well it may not really be all that difficult if you know someone who can work with fiberglass/carbon fiber. The spoiler itself is going to be fiberglass so you could make it fit. You could buy it and adhere the spoiler to the hatch. You'd have to grind it down to make the lines fit and make everything even. You could add fiberglass to smooth it out more and either line up the contour or create new ones completely.

It wouldn't be tough with an experience fiberglass guy and an extra hatch.
It would be next to impossible with just your DD and a first attempt by yourself at fiberglass work.

Oh, and my sig just represents my belief that a Camaro or a Ferret or a combination of the two kick more *** than most things, like a Honda or a Hamster. I have 3 of them and they are the perfect pet for someone with an hour or 2 a day to give them attention. I wish I could sleep 22 hours a day and have someone feed me and clean my **** up.
yeah i have 4 of the little bastards. just get tired of all the shitting. atleast there trained i guess.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i also like ferrets but here in California they're illegal! isn't that stupid? I used to have a chinchilla when i was younger and it was fun but ferrets are cool too. I would like to get this spoiler and maybe make a tailight hood like a viper. Just maybe, Just a thought that i havnt really invested much time into-what do you guys think?

Quick Reply: Where can i get a spoiler like this?