Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Anyone know this Ricer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 03:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LastKnight
Front end is Photoshopped. It's due to be painted this winter, should the date ever come.

The real front end is this for now:

As for the reason for posting, I wanted to take some of the slack off of the rope suspending this poor girl for doing what she wants with her car. So she's a liar, and therefor brought on the ravening dunderheaded wolves herself, there's no reason for this type of posting.

Think about it. Why is the girl trying to fit in so hard, to impress you? Because some of you post as you live, like prehistoric apes that hate anything they can't recognize as sacred. But in the end, no, I suppose I don't care much about the girl.

I was just trying to do the right thing, and draw some fire away from her. I knew you'd hate my car. It's antithesis everything everyone of you are trying to do, be recognized.
What r u??? The Last "Knight" in shining armor??? Geeez I was raised that a liar is a "dishonest POS", Since when do "obvious" liars get the benefit of the doubt???
Old 12-10-2006, 10:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Bump again!! this thing is getting interesting to say the least!!! LOL!!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:41 AM
TECH Regular

Wow, I thought BikeDuster's front end was , but I can see that today, my friend, you win the prize.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by brynnda
THAT LITTLE BITCH

Something I started is getting bumped. Amazing. I forsee a in the near future though, but so far so good
Old 12-10-2006, 12:41 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LastKnight
Lying about mods is one thing. However the fact that she's infact a she might have something to do with predilection for a more import less aggressive look. I don't personally like it, but it's not that bad I don't think. I like the hood, even if it does have gaps.

Seriously though, I'll be the first to say I had plans to do away with stock exterior parts from the beginning. And although I've had plans for my car for years and I'm slowly bringing closer to goal, I have had one or two reservations before making the big changes, like the bumper, but in the end I'm always pleased with the result.

I really want one of those 'big block' Vette hoods for my LT1, either that or a custom hood using the 82-92 cowl T/A hood bulge. I know I'm more of a sideliner here at LS1 Tech, but I'd like to think I belong.

Anyone think this is terribly ugly?
i figured the "last knight" would be a 2002 trans am, being the final production year, instead of a 96 ta, but you sir are a distinguished gentleman, you sacrifice your self for a complete stranger, you draw the fire to protect a innocent woman......which leads me to belive you have no woman in your life, your a lone hero like micheal knight, who drives around solving crime in your two tone TA and you saw your chance to save some one and you turbo jumped into action and drew fire from the damsel in distress, well done sir, well done, i applaud you for your chivalry ....
Old 12-10-2006, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Can I have back the 15 minutes of my life I spent reading through this thread

Lastknight, I may not agree with your taste in cars, but it takes ***** to stand up like you did.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Y2K Pewter SS
Can I have back the 15 minutes of my life I spent reading through this thread

Lastknight, I may not agree with your taste in cars, but it takes ***** to stand up like you did.
no, you may not.

Door-------> []
Old 12-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Fiery Features Director

Time to shut her down...

Quick Reply: Anyone know this Ricer?