Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

F#*king Aholes - found lit cigarette on my hood!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:18 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still dont see how people would destroy our cars like that, I have had so much s*it thrown at my car while parked, tar, beeries, eggs, spit and more.. but i did double park for a while FAR AWAY from everywhere, so I guess that is why it happened. There must be a whole lot of a$$ holes out there.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

At school I park far enough away next to a spot that has a base for a large parking lot light, so the only car that could fit there is a yugo, and i park right on the line. Someone always parks next to me though, but it's a mustang that's pretty clean and looks taken care of so I feel that they are just being as careful as me. Sucks about the car, shitty people everywhere.

-J
Old 12-12-2006, 10:59 AM
On The Tree

I agree with the no 2 space rule, but I also try to make sure and sit in the resturant where I can see my car from a window... I dont trust anyone!
Old 12-12-2006, 12:46 PM
12 Second Club

I had some punk *** emo kid kick my car one time while I was driving by him, threw the car and neutral and pulled the ebrake as I was getting out, grabbed him around the collar and threw him into the sidewalk. I said if he ever touched my car again his parents wouldn't even recognise him... That's also the day my ex broke up with me... said I was too violent or some **** like that...
Old 12-12-2006, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Yep, parking ina strange way like taking up two spots does nothing more than make your car a target. Sorry that happened.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

2 spaces I guess done me in. But it was still far away from the front. I always took 2 spaces, even far away, because, some people would still park beside me. I know now I shouldn't take 2 spaces, I just didn't realize it gave people free shots at my car. Can't stop thinking what I would do if I found out who it was . . . would like to fix fingers so they couldn't hold a cigarette, or rearrange mouth so cigarette wouldn't go in there. But I will never know, so I will just fix it and move on.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SlvrFormula
I had some punk *** emo kid kick my car one time while I was driving by him, threw the car and neutral and pulled the ebrake as I was getting out, grabbed him around the collar and threw him into the sidewalk. I said if he ever touched my car again his parents wouldn't even recognise him... That's also the day my ex broke up with me... said I was too violent or some **** like that...

Yeah i bet that felt good to get a little revenge
Old 12-12-2006, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

Default ....

that sucks
Old 12-12-2006, 09:57 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Finite1
SUE?

If you CAUGHT them, I'm sure you'd want to beat some ***.

You have to fight with your brain, not with your fists.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
You have to fight with your brain, not with your fists.
Man I love turning the other cheek and confrentations is not my thing, but I think the common misconception is that most people can be reasoned with, not this day in age! Crazy people are crazy people and until someone litterally tries to kill you by shooting you or blowing you up a good person won't resort to violence, but when it happens you will never mind a "show of force" to scare the living crap out of another human being. Example I was approached while getting a six pack of beer by two "gentlemen" they started beating up my friend, normally I would have hauled *** after getting them in the car. This time I pulled out a .45 and let him know what marksmanship is all about. Then I was told on another incident if I didn't hand over the keys I was going to be shot. I being quite tired of this crap, told him to produce the pistol and I would comply. I never attracted attention to myself for these incidents to happen, loud music, loud exhaust etc. The point here is that it isn't about the car or protecting your things, it's the right to not submit to someone elses will. You should not have to be subjected to someone elses hatred, immaturity, or crazy antics, just becuase "they can". Thats BS. Don't look for trouble but confront it when it comes looking for you because these people will get away with it for as long as they can and you are only letting your fellow citizens down by not standing your ground. Trust me people cannot be reasoned with when they do things of this nature. They are out for nothing and have no depth to feel remorse. you have to do it with caution and respect though, don't beat them to death but put a fire under their butts! Tread lightly but carry a big stick!!!!(that was jsut a phrase)
Old 12-13-2006, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Park normally, but park away from other cars.
That don't always repel the a$$holes either. I never double park in a public lot but, I do park away from the crowd. I came out of Lowe's one summer day to find that some P.O.S. had poured out his soda into my driver's seat (yes, the t-tops were out but the windows were up and the car was locked). Jealous A-holes are everywhere. You can't hide from them. Just try to park smart. I always look for a corner space. That way you only have a$$holes on one side of your car. If that's not an option, park next to cars that cost more than yours.

If you want to read something that will make you feel a little better, check out this thread: https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....8&postcount=95
Old 12-13-2006, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

j/w which t/a was it? and if the wife hates your t/a so much and really wants a vette. maybe she knows something you dont that would suck but its possible

i remember my dad had new tires put on our f250 and at the time my mom was drivin the beast (4door long bed 4x4) and i remember if the whitewalls were out (showing), but my mom hated it and wanted it the other way and threw a fit. they got in a huge arguement and my mom insisted that she would go back the next day and have the whitewalls in (not showing). my dad was pissed bc he thought it would look like **** and i mean, they both got into it pretty big. anyway long story short my dad said if you take it to have them switched, im goin out and buyin a brand new vette (oh btw, the new 05 had just came out). my mom called bs. next day my mom came home with the tires switched and i called him and told him. he said i knew she would and ill be home in 15 mins. next thing i know, he pulled in the driveway with a blue vette and my mom freaked. he said take it back right now and have them switch the tires, im just a few signatures away from sealing the deal. needless to say she liked the vette but she had the tires switched. i was disappointed

edit nevermind, read the sig

1999 A4 TA - Red, 85k mi; "My Precious" pure stock, pure joy - but gone

Last edited by LT1_Hawk; 12-13-2006 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

note to all:

if possible do not drive your car to a party

if you must, keeping your car close to you (as in your buddys driveway) is a BAD idea

i had ash and cup marks on my car after i awoke from my slumber, i washed that off so fast, i cant believe i let my baby get so violated no damage tho thank goodness
Old 12-13-2006, 08:34 PM
TECH Addict

poor guy. some people **** me off Goodluck with it
Old 12-13-2006, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats a crock of ****. Who cares if you were taking up 2 spaces. If you werent parked around anybody and it wasnt a busy cramped parking lot there should be no issue. People are dicks. I always park away from people in my truck. Even then some *** opened their door into it. There was another 15 spaces around. The Camaro does not see lots cuz of this. people have no respect for other peoples things.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:38 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FireSilverLullaby
Yeah i bet that felt good to get a little revenge
Actually I didn't feel to good, but afterwards I was ******* happy I did it.

I saw the guy the next day at school and he did everything he could to avoid me, as I was sitting at lunch his buddy came upto me (was there with his friend when he kicked it) told me that the kid actually thought I was someone else and he didn't mean it but when he saw me he LITERALLY **** a brick, and I can understand this cause I'm 6'2 and weigh 260lbs, not to mention I was less than a inch from his face while I was yelling at him...

Quick Reply: F#*king Aholes - found lit cigarette on my hood!