Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

(~*My Custom Arizen Seats!*~)

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quick question... Why didn't you do the CAMARO/Flags logo on the fronts (instead of the SS) as well? Or vice-versa...
Old 12-21-2006, 10:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks pretty nice! I just don't understand why all you guys are more impressed with the seat belt holder? Is there some reason why the holders can't be used on aftermarket seats???
Old 12-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
looks pretty nice! I just don't understand why all you guys are more impressed with the seat belt holder? Is there some reason why the holders can't be used on aftermarket seats???
I don't think it is as easy as it seems it should be...that's why. I don't have personal experience trying it, but it does not seem like a trivial task to me.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:56 AM
bsf
TECH Resident

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

The only problems I can see in mounting the guide on aftermarket seat are having a flat surface in a suitable location and something solid to screw or bolt into.

By the way, very nice seats.

Last edited by bsf; 12-21-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Restricted User - Non Spon Soliciting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for all the good replies so far! Mark did say the seatbelt involved a lot more time than they thought, it was not as easy at it looks.

I went with the Camaro with the flags on the back because it took up more space I guess. I have candy red SS on my black floor mats, so that is another reason why I went so subtle. But I do think the black logos look amazing. They are kind of like those t-shirts at Express that are black on black. I am not sure if this seatbelt loop was a one time deal, you guys would have to call Mark for that question.

thanks guys! keep up the feedback! and again, the brackets should be here today. That means I should have them installed tonight. mayyyybe.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

very nice
Old 12-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by *KANDY SS*
thanks for all the good replies so far! Mark did say the seatbelt involved a lot more time than they thought, it was not as easy at it looks.

I went with the Camaro with the flags on the back because it took up more space I guess. I have candy red SS on my black floor mats, so that is another reason why I went so subtle. But I do think the black logos look amazing. They are kind of like those t-shirts at Express that are black on black. I am not sure if this seatbelt loop was a one time deal, you guys would have to call Mark for that question.

thanks guys! keep up the feedback! and again, the brackets should be here today. That means I should have them installed tonight. mayyyybe.
I'm not sure if I'd care if it was a one-time only deal. They did it for you, and I'd gladly pay to have it done for me (if I get new seats). That is a nice, subtle touch that you can't put a price tag on in my mind. Although I'm sure they put a price tag on it

I can't wait to see the installed pics!
Old 12-21-2006, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
I'm not sure if I'd care if it was a one-time only deal. They did it for you, and I'd gladly pay to have it done for me (if I get new seats). That is a nice, subtle touch that you can't put a price tag on in my mind. Although I'm sure they put a price tag on it

I can't wait to see the installed pics!
your dam right you can't put a pricetag on the seat belt loops nor the logos...as far as my knowledge, no other aftermarket seat offers the seat belt loop. Trust me, give Mark a call and tell them you seen Michael's (me) seat belt.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Those look amazing! I'm going to get Arizen seats here soon, and it's great to know they are so professional to deal with! Can't WAIT to see installed pics!!

Last edited by UAZ28SS; 12-21-2006 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:46 PM

install pics are up on page 1!
Old 12-21-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great! Are you more happy with these than the others (fiberglass backed ones)? When are you installing the back seat cover?
Old 12-21-2006, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Looks great! Are you more happy with these than the others (fiberglass backed ones)? When are you installing the back seat cover?
they are a world of difference. The only minor thing is that when you close the door, it hits the seat a little...I don't think its a big deal considering everything else is perfect. I'm going to try to install the rear seats after the holidays.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:15 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by *KANDY SS*
they are a world of difference. The only minor thing is that when you close the door, it hits the seat a little...I don't think its a big deal considering everything else is perfect. I'm going to try to install the rear seats after the holidays.
Looks like your passenger seat sits about an inch higher too. With a little fabrication you can move the seats in a little. I got mine to sit perfect so it doesn't hit the door or the center console. And it will get annoying real quick if it's touching the door because it will squeak over every bump. I like the customizing you did a lot. Really like the rear logo. The rear seat cover they made looks just like the LT1 rears. Maybe I'll just get a set of those... Oh, and is the SS on the front seats a sticker or is it actually stitched??
Old 12-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Launching!

I wanted to know what it would look like to put black seats/floormats in my tan interior.. now I know it looks badass
Old 12-21-2006, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by toofazt
Looks like your passenger seat sits about an inch higher too. With a little fabrication you can move the seats in a little. I got mine to sit perfect so it doesn't hit the door or the center console. And it will get annoying real quick if it's touching the door because it will squeak over every bump. I like the customizing you did a lot. Really like the rear logo. The rear seat cover they made looks just like the LT1 rears. Maybe I'll just get a set of those... Oh, and is the SS on the front seats a sticker or is it actually stitched??
For the passenger seat, I'm going to take the spacers out so it sits the same height as the drivers. I'm not sure if I'm going to leave them hitting the door a little, because I really want to avoid custom fabrication, I'm not good with tools, lol. Other than that, I am very very happy. Thanks for the feedback!

btw, what do you think I could do so they wont hit the door?

mikie
Old 12-21-2006, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by ebear
I wanted to know what it would look like to put black seats/floormats in my tan interior.. now I know it looks badass
yeah, it def. gives it a very balanced, rich look to it.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:20 PM
FormerVendor

Oh, I just read your pm about the spacers . Is the SS on the front seats stickers or stitched??
Old 12-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great seats , I want those baddd.....You have a link to there site & what type of seat is yours
Old 12-21-2006, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by toofazt
Oh, I just read your pm about the spacers . Is the SS on the front seats stickers or stitched??
the logos are "suede like" material that are heated on. I forgot the link...I can PM you with the logo site.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Blksilvr
Great seats , I want those baddd.....You have a link to there site & what type of seat is yours
arizenracingsports.com

just go to their racing seats and you will see which one is mine.

Quick Reply: (~*My Custom Arizen Seats!*~)