Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New tag to piss off the Furd boys in GA

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007 | 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

I'll agree to that also but it's really hard to find a race most days. This just adds fuel to the fire!
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol you right aint nothing wrong with that i use to luv cruisin thru barrett and messing with the folks .....
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TARV
But if I have a set of ET Streets I would hook up though right? Don't be a hater. Mods are a full set of bolt ons, a kit, and a big gear for an automatic.
I am surprised that we have so many furd fans on a GM website.
Shocking that everyone is so damn scared of Slobras.
ET streets would hook up, but you don't have them on in that sig, and if you do too much pressure. What do I have to hate on exactly... I'd love to know? A full set of bolt ons, spray, and gears yet no stall? No built tranny? I don't think thats gonna last and your certainly not squeezing as much as you can out of the combo without a stall. Those bolt ons will net you maybe 350 RWHP NA so just hope your bottle is full (and not 1lb of n2o and 9lbs of air!) when a 600 RWHP Slobra, as you call it, decides to take you up on your tag. Tags like that just get you in trouble, I guarantee you will get stomped by someone you **** off and you'll be able to do nothing about it. Don't get me wrong I love GM, but I'm not naive enough to think that Cobra's aren't fast and that they won't win. Your car looks good and I'm not trying to make you look dumb, I've just seen alot of people full of BS.
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:35 AM
TECH Regular

I dig it but get your numbers up. You realize you are within an hour of MPH who builds several 6 and 700 hp cars right. Just pick your battles wisely
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Pretty sweet....as long as you can back it up....I just hope that UNIT doesn't live anywhere near you!
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut
I dig it but get your numbers up. You realize you are within an hour of MPH who builds several 6 and 700 hp cars right. Just pick your battles wisely

Yea thats right I forgot about them i been meaning to check them out they got a site??
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Trust
ET streets would hook up, but you don't have them on in that sig, and if you do too much pressure. What do I have to hate on exactly... I'd love to know? A full set of bolt ons, spray, and gears yet no stall? No built tranny? I don't think thats gonna last and your certainly not squeezing as much as you can out of the combo without a stall. Those bolt ons will net you maybe 350 RWHP NA so just hope your bottle is full (and not 1lb of n2o and 9lbs of air!) when a 600 RWHP Slobra, as you call it, decides to take you up on your tag. Tags like that just get you in trouble, I guarantee you will get stomped by someone you **** off and you'll be able to do nothing about it. Don't get me wrong I love GM, but I'm not naive enough to think that Cobra's aren't fast and that they won't win. Your car looks good and I'm not trying to make you look dumb, I've just seen alot of people full of BS.
I could not have said it better myself. I love GM also but a car that is built up, no matter what it is, I gotta give respect to especially an 03/04 Cobra, which make ridiculous power with bolt ons. Anyway I'm sure you'll think the same way when a 'Slowbra' sees you and you get absolutely destroyed. My .02
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

can u make this one out? he is on here, and has the power
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol.......8ACOBRA Might i add a sweet lookin bird too
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:46 AM
Staging Lane

You're right about the stall and the tranny but it just hasn't been necessary yet. When the time comes I will put them in along with a h/c package just not right now.
I go to year one everytime I want my bottle filled and I haven't gotten a lot of air from them and I usually keep 2 bottles nearby.
As far as seeing a 600hp 03/04 they are fairly rare IMO around here. I usually only see 02's and below and I can easily destroy them w/out the bottle. I do however turn it on every now and then just to really embarress them though.
I don't mind losing a race either. I know that nobody wins everytime. I'm not stupid I just like to race and start **** and hopefully this tag will encite
a couple of races for me.
We'll just have to see.
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

Well I wish you the best of luck (honestly), just be careful, you should know better than most about sleepers! I'd just be worried about your tranny, a stock 4L60E isn't designed to handle much more than stock power. Good hunting!
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm sure it will help in the enciting of racing so make sure you have a video camera
Old 01-06-2007 | 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

Well I wish you the best of luck (honestly), just be careful, you should know better than most about sleepers! I'd just be worried about your tranny, a stock 4L60E isn't designed to handle much more than stock power. Good hunting!
Hey thanks. I am usually careful with the car. It's too damn expensive to treat like ****. I am wondering if I will be out of the "sleeper catagory" if I lower it and put a set of new shiny shoes on it? We'll have to find out next month.
Old 01-06-2007 | 12:00 PM
10 Second Club

Lowered and shoes would definitely exclude you from that category, thats all I have done to the outside and I don't think I'm considered a sleeper!
Old 01-06-2007 | 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good luck with the cobra's, dont feel bad when u get burned
Old 01-06-2007 | 12:13 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

I like Cobras, or any fast V8 RWD for that matter. But hey to each their own. As long as it's all in good fun.

What do I know, I've just got a measly 12 second turd
Old 01-06-2007 | 12:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by CULATR
lol.......8ACOBRA Might i add a sweet lookin bird too

He also has 8ASTANG on his bolt on SS
Old 01-06-2007 | 01:20 PM
Administrator

I have no idea why people get license plates like that. You're setting yourself
up for embarassment. There are far too many 9 and 10 second cars on the street
these days to be that cocky.

I personally ran across a guy with a very similiar plate...SVTKILR...or something
along those lines. Maybe he was referring to a SVT Focus. He certainly didn't
kill anything that day.
Old 01-06-2007 | 02:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would never get plates like that, you'll look retarded when a faster one finally comes along.
Old 01-06-2007 | 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by unit213
Maybe he was referring to a SVT Focus. He certainly didn't
kill anything that day.
Haha, That's great!

Quick Reply: New tag to piss off the Furd boys in GA