Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

BLING!!! Blinding Polished LS1 Parts...

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really dig that money tree. Might have to steal your idea. How did you secure the cash to the branches?
Old 02-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Soltakr
I really dig that money tree. Might have to steal your idea. How did you secure the cash to the branches?
Securing the cash to the branches? Small clear 4" zip ties sold at Wal Mart 100 to a pack. After you crunch the cash into a bowtie and run it down tight to the branch, cut the excess "teet" with a toe nail clipper and then you can barely see the tie holding the bill.

The new girls love it when they first walk into my place after the club. Pimp.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
Securing the cash to the branches? Small clear 4" zip ties sold at Wal Mart 100 to a pack. After you crunch the cash into a bowtie and run it down tight to the branch, cut the excess "teet" with a toe nail clipper and then you can barely see the tie holding the bill.

The new girls love it when they first walk into my place after the club. Pimp.

ya i know.. ive seen pics

hows the cough:"items"cough we discussed coming along??
Old 02-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by presto_z
ya i know.. ive seen pics

hows the cough:"items"cough we discussed coming along??
I forgot that I pm'd pics of the lesbo- three some chicks.

The items will be coming along soon enough..
I just got hired yesterday to a 6 figure job! but it requires 60+ hour work weeks.

Life in the fast lane.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:42 PM
TECH Regular

Default Joshua, recommendations

I want to polish up my aluminum wheels so I browsed Eastwoods website looking for supplies. I found a lot of information about what is out there but I'm only interested in buying what I need. The wheels are bare aluminum and I'm going to use an electric drill. What do you recommend for buffing wheels and compounds and wheel buff speed? I really want to make them shine before I zoop seal them.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
I'm addicted to collecting old money....

Ever seen a money tree?
I just started collecting old money. That is awesome. The only thing I have is a 20 from 1950. I framed it. I got a lot of money from other countries and two dollar bills. Nothing special but that is awesome!

What years are those?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Trans Am Kid
I just started collecting old money. That is awesome. The only thing I have is a 20 from 1950. I framed it. I got a lot of money from other countries and two dollar bills. Nothing special but that is awesome!

What years are those?
The $20 is from 1981 with no security strip in it. The others are nothing special, just a crispy example of their kind.

I have some old silver certificates with the red seal ($1 & $5) and a $20 gold certificate from 1921 (It has a yellow/goldish seal)

I've got some loose $2's, $5's & $20's... lots of old silver U.S. coins

My prized coin is a bronze 1788 coin from the Massachusetts commonwealth. That was 3 years before the federal government started minting U.S coins. It's in mint condition and worth almost 3 grand.

Originally Posted by squealingtires
I want to polish up my aluminum wheels so I browsed Eastwoods website looking for supplies. I found a lot of information about what is out there but I'm only interested in buying what I need. The wheels are bare aluminum and I'm going to use an electric drill. What do you recommend for buffing wheels and compounds and wheel buff speed? I really want to make them shine before I zoop seal them.
Call my cell phone, and I'll walk you through Eastwood's site over the phone as I tell all the advice I can think of... there's too much to write..

~Joshua 678/492/6843

Last edited by ~JOSHUA; 02-23-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Quick Reply: BLING!!! Blinding Polished LS1 Parts...