Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Detail: 07 White Porsche 997 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 06:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i didnt see him trying to push the product or anything, he was just showing off the car's bad assness
Old 03-09-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Unforgiven1
Not really meaning to be disrespectful or too much on the ******* side, but honestly, I see you're a tropi-care dealer and the only reason I could see you posting these up would be to sell your product. Now this is just my opinion, but it makes sense to show something maybe not so cherry that really really needed a treatment so that we could all see the real world results. I mean, I understand somewhat that you're trying to convey...that people with these expensive cars trust you to detail there cars and you use Tropi-care products but, lets see what it really does on a vehicle that has some micro-marring and things of that nature. The posts that I've seen thus far, just seem to be ones of cars that just needed a shining. Something more on the common man level so we can see real world results.
Well unless your local to me, then I would not be selling you product. I have had many cars with swirls, scratches, micro-maring and everything else. When I get to a car that has that kind of stuff and the customer wants it fixed I will take pictures. The owner of the M5 I posted wants his wifes black daily driven navigator done soon. I'm sure it has it's fair share of paint problems.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:37 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jargan04
Well unless your local to me, then I would not be selling you product. I have had many cars with swirls, scratches, micro-maring and everything else. When I get to a car that has that kind of stuff and the customer wants it fixed I will take pictures. The owner of the M5 I posted wants his wifes black daily driven navigator done soon. I'm sure it has it's fair share of paint problems.
That's cool, I hear what you're saying. Anyway, I'm not necessarily local but not really that far away. Matter of fact I just finished up working one week in Ft. Worth.

Quick Reply: Detail: 07 White Porsche 997 GT3