Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

This sucks

Old 03-16-2007, 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default This sucks

i not even a week ago posted a thread about how i was so happy with my manta stripe. Now some idiot bursted my bubble. Hit and run at work, well more scrape and run, but still. My dad was the first to see it, i never noticed it unitl he said somethign. Mabye the guys at the body shop where i got hte hood done will cut me a deal, shouldnt be that much anyway, but whoever did this sucks. Ive buffed most of it out, but this is all the way throuhg the paint, so its got to be done over

Old 03-16-2007, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hate that ****. hit and run. hopefully the retard will drive off a cliff. thats too bad, looks like a clean paint job too. hopefully everything will work out.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

That happened to mine... someone barely grazed my quarter panel. I came out and there was red paint on the back side of my car. Maaaan I was PISSED. Theres not much metal on these cars and I want to keep what little bit of metal I have dent free. Luckily, he barely grazed me and after some rubbing compound, it was all just about gone.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Veteran

that sucks...you cant be safe anywhere these days. Sorry man
Old 03-16-2007, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That happened to me at the mall about a month ago, same side and all. Royally pissed me off as the car had just been painted like a month before. Cost me another $500 to get it fixed up and repainted (since it had spider cracks from the impact they said that was considered a repair, every shop I went to was like this).
Old 03-16-2007, 04:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats why I park at the farthest most barren part of the parking lot I can find. My girl hates it but I dont really give a **** if she has to walk an extra 100 feet. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Search this Thread