Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Check this out: PHOTO BLOCK ER RED LIGHT CAMERA LICENSE

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 12:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use to have that back in the day. Cop pulled me over and ripped it off. Use pam spray, i heard that works.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Damnit! Somebody got to it before me I have heard of a clear reflective material that blurs when a cameras flash hits it. U could also run tolls.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SLPHawk300
how about you just don't run red lights...plain and simple. You know how many accidents i go on every year 'cause *** holes don't understand that red means stop...i suppose you could explain to the family of the car you T-boned that you had this special device that made reading your tag impossible so you can run red lights and not get caught, i'm sure they would understand.
Have you mever been in stop and go traffic in a big city with everyone just a couple of feet between cars and one one the vehicles in front of you is a big box van or semi and you can't see if the lights red and you get popped for one of these chicken choking tickets?
Old 03-24-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 507 Likes on 366 Posts

Default Traffic enforcement does not = revenue

Something I learned way back when was that traffic enforcement's #1 objective is to educate the driving public. With each and every traffic stop it was left to the officer's individual discretion to either issue a verbal or written warning, or to issue a citation if the violation warranted it. The valuable tool of a traffic stop was also to catch drivers with no or suspended licenses, no insurance, or if they were wanted. Identifying bad people in the wrong places is a priceless tool in law enforcement's fight against crime. A simple bad tag light or broken lens is legal probable cause for a stop and to lawfully identify that individual. A camera does NONE OF THE ABOVE!! It punishes the owner of the vehicle in most cases, whether the driver or not. Many studies indicate a virtually miniscule reduction in accidents. The private companies will offer 'differing' studies. What a surprise. Revenue is not what traffic enforcement is about. AAA has come down hard on speed trap towns and hopefully they will do the same for these camera revenue makers. Police will continue to make traffic stops but the emphasis will surely change as the cameras take the officer's responsibilities elsewhere. No one will win in this situation. I don't want to be driving with people that have no business on the road. Actual physical stops by police is the only way to accomplish this. Bad guys put wrong tags on cars. Are cities and counties that naive? Only the lawful citizen that commits an occasional infraction will be penalized with cameras. Will the camera see the present road condition where a simple warning might have been the better choice? Only an officer at the scene can do this.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NC01TA
Something I learned way back when was that traffic enforcement's #1 objective is to educate the driving public. With each and every traffic stop it was left to the officer's individual discretion to either issue a verbal or written warning, or to issue a citation if the violation warranted it. The valuable tool of a traffic stop was also to catch drivers with no or suspended licenses, no insurance, or if they were wanted. Identifying bad people in the wrong places is a priceless tool in law enforcement's fight against crime. A simple bad tag light or broken lens is legal probable cause for a stop and to lawfully identify that individual. A camera does NONE OF THE ABOVE!! It punishes the owner of the vehicle in most cases, whether the driver or not. Many studies indicate a virtually miniscule reduction in accidents. The private companies will offer 'differing' studies. What a surprise. Revenue is not what traffic enforcement is about. AAA has come down hard on speed trap towns and hopefully they will do the same for these camera revenue makers. Police will continue to make traffic stops but the emphasis will surely change as the cameras take the officer's responsibilities elsewhere. No one will win in this situation. I don't want to be driving with people that have no business on the road. Actual physical stops by police is the only way to accomplish this. Bad guys put wrong tags on cars. Are cities and counties that naive? Only the lawful citizen that commits an occasional infraction will be penalized with cameras. Will the camera see the present road condition where a simple warning might have been the better choice? Only an officer at the scene can do this.
Well put.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

streetfire.com

search for a vid of a yellow lambo, with a elec plate cover or somthing that you can turn on your numbers or shut them off..

Quick Reply: Check this out: PHOTO BLOCK ER RED LIGHT CAMERA LICENSE