Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

teaser pics of Corbeaus...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 09:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default teaser pics of Corbeaus...

got one in but it sits too high on factory rails so im going to order the sliders tomorrow from corbeau. Once theyre both in and secure the whole interior is gettinf redone including the dash and all plastic peices inside. Its going to be mainly grey suede with red suede inserts. The center stack will be red suded along with the center console. the rest of the interior peices will be grey suede. There will also be a real carbon fiber interior kit like the radio bezel, whol clip of piece of the center console, window switches and handle trim. Im also installing a chrome ac vent ring kit. Should be sweet once its all done. Im also putting in a pinoeer avic-d2 but right now im considering the benefits of a hummer h2 nav system. I really like the fit and feel and look the these seats. I also love the way they flip forward becuase id like to use my back seats. If i didnt want to use them i would have bought a corvette. What do you guys think?

Old 04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Why dont you like the power seats?
Old 04-10-2007, 09:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Wiz X
Why dont you like the power seats?
heavy and slow

Lookin good!
Old 04-10-2007, 09:47 PM
TECH Veteran

looks good

looks like you got a little grass on the seat..
Old 04-11-2007, 03:25 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are they purple ?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

no theyre black. yea weird. And they really look black in person and my cameras good it almost looks like they are sun faded but they havnt even seen daytime before here. Yea lol i made my own custom mount the stuff on the seat is off my garage floor lol. I figure why bother cleaning them that materials just going to be ripped off anyway. Im also going to put all the stock seats in my 95 v-6 as a nice upgrade. Im going to take the rear cloth seats out and have those recovered and swap them into my trans am when i have the suede put on the rest of the interior. Pretty smart way of recycling huh!? lol

Wiz X- i like power seats just fine but installing these over the stock power seats all in all is saving me about 40 lbs!!! these things are crazy light!!! i have to carry the stockers with both hands and struggle with them a little, with the new corbeaus i carry them with one hand and they dont even feel like they are there. Plus the stock seats offer no support in heavy cornering. Plus i want every aspect of my car to be custom. Racing seats make a car feel so much more exciting. I auto x my car and drift it sometimes so they are also very functional. Thanks for the comments guys!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol They look humongous!

That bottom part looks nice and cushy though.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea thats cause they are sitting up so high. they are almost the exact same size as the factory seat. Theyre a little shorter height wise. they are realy comfy for racing seats.

Quick Reply: teaser pics of Corbeaus...