Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Anybody have the Wings West SS Spoiler??

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007 | 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive been lookin at spoilercompany too. but some ppl say it comes with an led light and others say it doesnt??
Old 04-24-2007 | 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Yahelou
ive been lookin at spoilercompany too. but some ppl say it comes with an led light and others say it doesnt??
They do (OEM SLP led lights) for some reason my SS spoiler I got from them arrived with two
Old 04-24-2007 | 08:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 01pewter2001z28
They do (OEM SLP led lights) for some reason my SS spoiler I got from them arrived with two
That's pretty funny They advertise on their ebay ads that they do come with OEM LED third brake lights and mine sure did.
Old 04-25-2007 | 01:13 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah, it blows, 10 foot rule though, and I'm lucky it's white, it hides pretty much everything, you don't notice it until your right up on it. It was mounted with no body work, just prepped and painted, the car needs some serious paint work to begin with and I got antsy last summer to just get it on there (It was a free spoiler). Here are some pics from a distance, looks much better like that

It's a 102,000 mile car, it will be fixed correctly or I will buy another one this summer when I get all the other body work done, car has a nasty dent on the driver side rear quarter, paint cracks on the rear bumper, SS hood needs to be repaired painted and installed, front bumper has a crack under the fog lamp and needs a repaint, spoiler needs to be fixed and repainted........holy hell anyone wanna lend me some money?

I have come to the realization it's never going to be a showcar as I drive it 100 miles a day in the summer and just so everyone knows where my priorities lay I have 243 heads waiting to go on, I could give a **** less about the way the car looks right now, it's a BLAST to drive

Last edited by BlueB4C; 04-25-2007 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Added pictures from 10 feet

Quick Reply: Anybody have the Wings West SS Spoiler??