Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

The Damaged My Car!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is so retarded that they wasted the time doing it wrong when they could have just as easily done it right...
Old 05-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have one question. how awkward is going into your job now since this has happened?
i'm guessing this has caused a little tension between you and other employees.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Honestly, I don't have a SINGLE CLUE why you let this place work on your car THREE times!!!

The first time they jacked it wrong and fucked it up, why would you EVEN consider letting them ever work on the car again??

After they fucked it up the second time, why would you EVER consider letting them touch the car again?? But YOU did. WHY!!!

I can't think of a single good reason why anyone who wanted a good looking car would ever do this, not one. I'm sorry, I just can't understand why you would trust a place that fucked up your car, to fix it!

Now drive the car to a collision shop that knows what they are doing & have them do an estimate. Give the estimate to the shitty place and if they don't pay, do what you have to to get them to pay. Call up a lawyer, your insurance, the police....do what you have to do or be happy with your car, which it sounds like you are if you are so content to keep going back to a place that has no clue what they are doing!

-Chris
Old 05-31-2007, 07:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Is your father in law a lawyer or something? If not I dont see what the point to bringing him is besides to be a whinny kid, that sounds harsh but your car your problems give them hell and get it fixed. I'm with jimmy too, take it to a good shop not there shop or the guy they told you about. It might be hard now though, cause they did what they said they would do, replace the fenders and paint it.

Good luck.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Sorry, but asking them to paint the whole car is retarded... I agree they should have to put on new fenders and paint and blend what needs to be done.

When someone gets a new hood do they have to repaint the whole car for it to look right? Give me a break

Push your luck and the guy will tell you to go f@ck yourself and then you will end up two years down the road, $2000 out of pocket in small claims court and when the judge hears you turned down the guy's offer the replace the fenders and paint the front of the car he'll tell you to get the hell out of his courtroom and charge you court fees

couldnt agree more...