Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Cage

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 01:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 170 Likes on 131 Posts

That is when you can pop the Bars out from the Doors..
Old 01-26-2008, 12:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

on the Wolfe cage, when it goes through the back plastic, can you still retain the speakers?
Old 01-26-2008, 07:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bww3588
on the Wolfe cage, when it goes through the back plastic, can you still retain the speakers?
nope... but you have option of the center section to mount to the rear if thats a issue..
Old 01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bww3588

if anything tho it make the bass respone from the mids in the sail panel louder. you can leave the tweeters in back there and not notice any real difference

oh and people can still fit back there, just have to be careful not to hit your head
Old 01-26-2008, 04:10 PM
TECH Addict

If you can find a normal size person that can actually get in the back seat after the Wolfe install - I'd sure like to see it

You have to tilt the front seat back forward and crawl thru the small space next to the floor between the seat backand the hoop upright and under the crossbrace.

I personally wouldn't let anyone sit back there even if they could get back there - if you got in an accident - the crossbrace is directly in front of the persons face while sitting in the seat.

I totally knew that once I installed my Wolfe 6 pt cage that the rear seats were gone forever...
Old 01-26-2008, 05:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ApacheDrill
nope... but you have option of the center section to mount to the rear if thats a issue..
i guess im taking the gas tank out.......
Old 01-26-2008, 06:56 PM
11 Second Club

no u can sit in the back... but they were like 5'6 and fit no problem... tilt the seat up put one leg over the bar while kinda standing on the seat slip the other over and slide down... it can be done trust me... just watch ur head on the top bar.... its a headache maker lol
Old 01-26-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nobody wants to sit in the back seats in these cars anyways...I'm a long leg 6' tall skinny guy, so I have the drivers seat slid all the way back, not reclined much but nobody sits back there except for my 7 and 9 year old cousins when I take them to car shows...if there's cage bars anywhere near people that aren't properly restrained, then seat shouldn't be there anyways, think about it, if you HAVE to swerve hard or jam the brakes hard and put a passengers head into a cage bar, you'll feel pretty bad.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:34 PM
FormerVendor

here is a picture of my wolfe bolt in roll bar. I really like the over seat style then cutting through the panel. Other then having to cut the carpet it comes out very clean. if you use a very sharp razor you can barely tell it was cut. You did have to drop the tank to install, but i was doing that for a new fuel pump anyway. The whole process was easy and the entire thing fit like a glove. i got the dual swing outs but with their low side bar, i hardly ever need to take them out

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by Mike@HSW; 01-27-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1QUIKWS6
If you can find a normal size person that can actually get in the back seat after the Wolfe install - I'd sure like to see it

You have to tilt the front seat back forward and crawl thru the small space next to the floor between the seat backand the hoop upright and under the crossbrace.

I personally wouldn't let anyone sit back there even if they could get back there - if you got in an accident - the crossbrace is directly in front of the persons face while sitting in the seat.

I totally knew that once I installed my Wolfe 6 pt cage that the rear seats were gone forever...
I couldnt agree with you more, i think its dangerous to have someone in the back seat with that cross bar there. My back seats were removed after those pictures.

Quick Reply: Cage