Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

all your custom trans am interior work in here

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 06:30 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I was about to ask who did VikingRamAir's steering wheel, but then saw he was in Sweden, oh well. I love it, it looks great.

For those who asked, here's more pics of the interior red piping. Not the greatest pics, but you get the idea. Obviously, our interiors are black with red dash lights, so I contiuned the theme with some red piping on the center covers. I also have red led's in the rearview mirror and overhead trunk light. I'll get some pics with them on if I remember later.
Ignore the parking brake boot. I hadn't had a chance to pull the center console when I took this pic.

[IMG]
Old 05-28-2010, 06:39 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by urock NO IROC88
And for you people who want to hate, love, or be undecided here are his pics

* not finished

That is the pinnacle of talent without taste. He wraps everything in a plaid print, but then uses a dash mat out of a JC Whitney catalogue to hide his dash? I don't know about any of your pissing matches with Chaman, but that right there is a failure, period. There's no consistency, or theme or flow, it's just random haphazzard ****.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^Damn, that interior is ****** horrid. Looks like someone took the ideas they saw inside a shitbox Honda & tried it out. Major fail. And in all honesty what that looks like at first glance is a poor redneck whos headliner went to **** so he grabbed a bed sheet & wrapped it. Then thought it looked good & wrapped other **** with the left overs.

No taste or class. Like Alchemist said, but in a more straight forward manner, that looks like ****.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some pics from his last interior, build...

and omg are those the same floormats?
Old 05-28-2010, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

amazing all the hate generated when you don't conform the the generic backwoods redneck f-body theme that all the sheeple have come to expect. Looks like the new GTI interior... very slick. A carpet dash cover beats a cracked dash any day of the week.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Told you guys.

I even heard a banjo in the background when I opened up those pics....incredible.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Here are some pics from his last interior, build...

Whys that one rear speaker panel cut?
Old 05-28-2010, 06:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ec_nova
amazing all the hate generated when you don't conform the the generic backwoods redneck f-body theme that all the sheeple have come to expect. Looks like the new GTI interior... very slick. A carpet dash cover beats a cracked dash any day of the week.
Im sorry but I prefer a cracked panel than a stupid rug over the dash...any day of the week. Installing a new piece is quite simple.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chaman
Im sorry but I prefer a cracked panel than a stupid rug over the dash...any day of the week. Installing a new piece is quite simple.
Yup, simple because you can glue it in! Or while your car is parked, you can throw a dash mat on it to protect it from the sun which would lead to saving yourself time and money. Function trumps form in some cases.

Not even gonna bother with retorting to your personal attacks anymore, you're obviously an e-narcissist. I have an education, the career path I chose makes me happy, sometimes you realize what you went to college for isn't what you want to do in life so no need to make another personal attack. And cool....you love your car, you probably make love to it, I'm happy for you

The speaker panel on his last car was cut for reasons unknown.

And dirty's car isn't even close to being finished, what it currently looks like....so I'd say leave all the hate aside before you start talking **** because he didn't conform to the cool kids on LS1tech.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ec_nova
Backwoods redneck F-body theme? So all F-body owners are backwoods rednecks? Camaros and Firebirds earned a bad name during the 80's, I'll give you that, but I don't think that stereotype holds water anymore. Look at all the cars posted on this site. More to the point, if anyone is conforming to a trend it is Plaid Man above. Plaid is rediculously popular right now. Plaid was ugly in the 70's and it is ugly now. Matter of opinion of course, but you'll find precious few who would agree it looks good in the interior of an F-body. Even so, someone put alot of work into it, and it is not right to be so hateful towards it (although in this case it would be very difficult not to).
Old 05-28-2010, 07:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Yup, simple because you can glue it in! Or while your car is parked, you can throw a dash mat on it to protect it from the sun which would lead to saving yourself time and money. Function trumps form in some cases.

Not even gonna bother with retorting to your personal attacks anymore, you're obviously an e-narcissist. I have an education, the career path I chose makes me happy, sometimes you realize what you went to college for isn't what you want to do in life so no need to make another personal attack. And cool....you love your car, you probably make love to it, I'm happy for you

The speaker panel on his last car was cut for reasons unknown.

And dirty's car isn't even close to being finished, what it currently looks like....so I'd say leave all the hate aside before you start talking **** because he didn't conform to the cool kids on LS1tech. (and on PlanetLSX.com, your neighborhood, your state, good old USA and the whole internetz!!) FIXED for you convenience...)

Glue/ Nope, idiot....changing it! Surprised??

Next time you go to the nearest Autozone/Pep Boys and the like look for UV rays plastic and vinyl protectants...yep, they were invented not long ago....Apply it and there you have it...nice protection without a rug or stealing your neighbors bedsheets.

Of course if a rug or a motel room plaid is your thing, please continue!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

I think reading your redundant and ra tarded post has dropped my IQ quite a bit. I'll let you continue to exercise your uber internet awesomeness in this thread, I won't pop back in here unless I can snap a pic of an awesome riced out interior on so you can get ideas for your next mod.

Last edited by urock NO IROC88; 05-28-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Yeah...well you FAILED... Thanks for you showing that "awesome" interior work from your boyfriend. (BTW you have done an incredible job in defending him...bet that's good in that kind of relationship!!! LOL!)

....anyways....Now we all know what NOT to do...plaid...Jesus Christ!!

Go boy, there are some Hondas that need to be saved!!! Don't forget your cape...

Now let the real creative interior work continue....this is an awesome thread!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:08 AM
TECH Veteran

I think reading your redundant and ra tarded post has dropped my IQ quite a bit. I'll let you continue to exercise your uber internet awesomeness in this thread, I won't pop back in here unless I can snap a pic of an awesome riced out interior on so you can get ideas for your next mod.

Shakespeare must be proud!!!!

I guess you IQ was really low from the start....
Old 05-29-2010, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

damm you must have spent a fortune
for that interior work

Originally Posted by 97ramsst
I guess I will add some pics of mine to this thread:

Old 05-29-2010, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Those seats look great. Like custom work in the trunk too!
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Staging Lane

69ta how you like that shifter? (just see the bend?) iv only ever had the hurst shifter. what brand is yours? how do you like it?
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Staging Lane

also very very nice looking stuff guys
Old 05-29-2010, 12:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Damn that interior is great. Is that real genuine leather??
Old 06-01-2010, 05:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

its ostrich, price will depend if its real, if it is, take a seat before u read his post if he says how much.

Quick Reply: all your custom trans am interior work in here