Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

!!! Results from liquid clay bar !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gipraw
ls1chris .. if you used the liquid clay and didn't was afterwards, you need to do it now. your paint is unprotected, and any bird crap, or tree sap or other kind of contaminant that hits it will do some damage .. (clear coat etching)

wax or seal it asap.
+1
I totally agree
Old 06-03-2007, 01:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i have to disagree. When I claybard my Ram It removed all of the oxidation and contaminates in the clear coat nicely. IT left a nice clean surface to wax.

I liked it.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1chris
ya like i said i have no data to compare to the original clay bar being i have not used it .but like i said for quick touch ups or if you plan on a night out and want a quick shine then this stuff is great, added a deeper shine to mine ad looks wet in person even thaugh you guys cant tell from the pics im sure you could in person thaugh.The paint does feel alot smoother .it may not be a a clay bar but i was impressed with it .so i give it a 7 out of 10 ,
This is awkward, because claybar doesn't add any shine! That's the function of a polish.

It does, however, give you that "smoother" feel. As does an application of cleaner wax. As 02_LS1 said, it does sound more like a cleaner wax!

When you can afford more time, do try out a real claybar. I'm sure you'll be even more impressed.

Quick Reply: !!! Results from liquid clay bar !!!