Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Aftermarket Seats and Rollcage Questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Aftermarket Seats and Rollcage Questions

I had another post about some seats a while back but the search is temp. not working.

Anyways, I got some of the jegs seats and even with my own custom brackets still could not get them to fit in my car. I even looked into making major modifications to my existing roll cage but there was no way in hell making them fit and keeping function of the rollcage at all. I knew these were going to be a little tall and wide but they are just to big if you have a roll cage in our F-Bodys. They would be great if you didnt have a roll cage or in an old school muscle car but not for me!

*** So my 1st question is: What aftermarket seats are some of you guys with roll cages buying and getting them to fit underneath your cross bar????

*** Or another question is what aftermarket seats are made with the holes/slits premade for a 5-point harness that are in close realation to size of our stock seats that wont take a large amount of modification to get in the car and enjoy wether Im on the street or at the track???

Im not against making some modifications as I plan to put swing out on it already, but Im having hell so anyone that can help me out Im all ears!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 11:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

bump!
Old 06-06-2007, 12:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Does anyone have any pics of their setup...i have seen a few but maybe a few more will chime in with some pics...

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Seats and Rollcage Questions