Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Got my Hillco bolt kit in the mail

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 07:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bsf
I am @ ~$370; no beauty washers. I am not certain how you ended up @ ~$650. I am running out of visible fasteners to replace. I have even replaced exposed fasteners for the timing cover, power steering pump bracket, power steering cooler, belt tensioner, water pump, vapor vent pipe, coil brackets, AC lines, and more.
I've replaced all the items you mentioned above plus all the bolts in the door jambs, and all the fog light brackets and a few other places under the hood. Trust me, it all adds up, though money well spent in my mind!
Old 08-11-2007, 02:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My good camera broke so this is as good as it gets 4 now I guess. I still have to put the chrome strut tower nuts on ill do that tomorrow.

Last edited by SpdFrk1990; 08-11-2007 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:29 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Def do those Valve covers and the A/C Accumulator. Just so you know it took me a good 4 hours on each valve cover hand polishing them. Also the castings were TERRIBLE. My valve covers are far form perfect but man what alot of work. Your engine bay looks fantastic keep up the good work!

Edit: i can get pics if you'd like.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Psychopjv
Def do those Valve covers and the A/C Accumulator. Just so you know it took me a good 4 hours on each valve cover hand polishing them. Also the castings were TERRIBLE. My valve covers are far form perfect but man what alot of work. Your engine bay looks fantastic keep up the good work!

Edit: i can get pics if you'd like.

Thanks I will do the a/c accumulator b4 long as well as the valve covers. Im looking for some vc'ers for sale. Post up yours if you want.

Quick Reply: Got my Hillco bolt kit in the mail