Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

zymol f-ing sucks big time.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once you use Zaino, you will never go back to any other product. It seems expensive but you use such a small amount of each Zaino product that it really isn't. You never need a wax when using Zaino and no more of that crappy white residue that gets in every crevice and is impossible to get out once it dries there. Another great thing about Zaino is that Sal Zaino, yes, there really is someone behind the name, is available on line or phone to answer any questions or to provide help. It is the equivalent of talking to Sam Strano about suspension issues. check out "Zaino Store " website for all kinds of info and how to contact Sal or tech support. We spend all kinds of money on upgrades for our cars but complain about spending the money for Zaino !
Old 09-15-2007, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JW714
Once you use Zaino, you will never go back to any other product.
as long as you dig the nice, saran wrapped look!

just busting your chops ..

the proof is in the prep .. any high quality LSP will look great if the prep and polishing is done correctly ..
Old 09-15-2007, 09:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 846 Likes on 647 Posts

NXT gets its shine from silicone oil which it washes away pretty quickly. Megs 21 is their best product.
Zaino is in a leaque of its own. It washes cleaner than other products and it gets a very cool glow around dusk. I've never seen another product with that type of glow. ZAIO and CS is unbeatable.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:42 PM
TECH Resident

Another +1 for going Zaino and never look back..

Trust me, I used to use NXT, and tried every toher damn product out there, and none of it even comes close to Zaino...I have hundreds of supplies on my shelves that will sit and collect dust, because zaino is all I will ever use again, I only wish I would have switched years ago, instead of waiting until this summer finally.

Old 09-17-2007, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

everytime i see zaino on a black fbody i . i deff need to get some zaino

Quick Reply: zymol f-ing sucks big time.