Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Friends SICK ws6 !!!!!!!! Orange

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with just about everyone....car looks awesome, with the exception of the ground effex, dash mat, and maybe the spoiler. Defintely a nice car though and the color is awesome!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Update: He removed the dash mat for you.

Stock air box: The plumbing on this blower only works with this air box. Oval not round......

The paint is a factory layout so I would not consider it busy. It looks like most WS6's but orange.

I guess if you dont like the car dont worry if you ever line up with it on the street you may not get to see it long. Enjoy your toys....
Old 01-07-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Cornfed
Update: He removed the dash mat for you.

Stock air box: The plumbing on this blower only works with this air box. Oval not round......

The paint is a factory layout so I would not consider it busy. It looks like most WS6's but orange.

I guess if you dont like the car dont worry if you ever line up with it on the street you may not get to see it long. Enjoy your toys....
Everyone loved the mechanical aspect and expressed respect. The busy aspect comes from all flares (body kit).

If you or your buddy cant stand criticism and others opinions consider not posting at LS1TECH. I like the honesty here and this crowd is not easily shocked. If you were expecting a bunch of "wows", "awww" and the like you posted in the wrong forum.

Referring to other members rides as "toys" is not helping much. Respect is earned here,not only by your ride but by your attitude.

In all I consider my cars toys as in hobby, not in the sense you know you meant.

Have a nice day...
Old 01-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Fiery Features Director

Although the vehicle is quick, you must know that it will not beat everything on the road and wouldn't touch many of the vehicles on this site. I wouldn't start bragging unless you have something that can back up your claims.

No one "bashed" on the vehicle. Several people offered helpful comments. If he wants to get into the magazines, then some of these tips would definitely increase his chances. I think the comments were very respectful and if you can't handle a few opinions that differ from your own, a message board is not the place for you.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:46 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Zangel
If he wants to get into the magazines, then some of these tips would definitely increase his chances.
pay special attention to my comments above, Zangel speaks the truth

I write/shoot for GM High Tech Performance mag.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:01 PM
10 Second Club

My old car was plenty magazine worthy but since I didnt have a hot model standing next to it, so it wasn't considered worthy enough. Go figure.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chaman
Everyone loved the mechanical aspect and expressed respect. The busy aspect comes from all flares (body kit).

If you or your buddy cant stand criticism and others opinions consider not posting at LS1TECH. I like the honesty here and this crowd is not easily shocked. If you were expecting a bunch of "wows", "awww" and the like you posted in the wrong forum.

Referring to other members rides as "toys" is not helping much. Respect is earned here,not only by your ride but by your attitude.

In all I consider my cars toys as in hobby, not in the sense you know you meant.

Have a nice day...
Ok so I can't post my own opinion? WTF! Or do I need smiles so you dont get offended? I know we have some fast cars here. I'm not new and It was a joke but you cant take a joke I see.

FYI, My car is a big boy toy

If it helps you feel better go home and kick your dog....
Old 01-07-2008, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
pay special attention to my comments above, Zangel speaks the truth

I write/shoot for GM High Tech Performance mag.
Cool, I will let him know.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Ok so I can't post my own opinion? WTF! Or do I need smiles so you dont get offended? I know we have some fast cars here. I'm not new and It was a joke but you cant take a joke I see.

FYI, My car is a big boy toy

If it helps you feel better go home and kick your dog....
Funny....mods basically said the same. Why dont you tell them this directly to them?

Not that tough, aint you? LOL!

Oh and Zangel is a lady, just in case you try to play the dumb/tough guy!

Last edited by chaman; 01-07-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice cog setup
Old 01-07-2008, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

that car looks killer, inside and out
Old 01-07-2008, 06:35 PM
12 Second Club

That car is really cool. I was working at the car show the weekend of thanksgiving and it was there. it if recall it was for sale at that time. alot of add-ons thats for sure.

EDIT: Also, whoever said not to brag on the car because its really not fast, thats a foolish thing to say. at around 700hp, that is going to be a very fast car. on a national level, sure, maybe its not that quick. However, i live in the denver metro area, and there i would be willing to say there are a handfull of STREET cars that would hang with this guy. i mean come on, you all act like 700hp is super common. i will vouch and say that it is not in colorado......

Last edited by 99_Z_155; 01-07-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice car!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:00 PM
TECH Veteran

i mean come on, you all act like 700hp is super common
At LS1TECH...it is....Do a search.

Again, incredible mechanical setup, awesome numbers.....dont automatically makes it an object of adoration or something. Is that too hard to accept?

Last edited by chaman; 01-07-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by 99_Z_155
That car is really cool. I was working at the car show the weekend of thanksgiving and it was there. it if recall it was for sale at that time. alot of add-ons thats for sure.

EDIT: Also, whoever said not to brag on the car because its really not fast, thats a foolish thing to say. at around 700hp, that is going to be a very fast car. on a national level, sure, maybe its not that quick. However, i live in the denver metro area, and there i would be willing to say there are a handfull of STREET cars that would hang with this guy. i mean come on, you all act like 700hp is super common. i will vouch and say that it is not in colorado......
Actually, I was the one that made the comment about 700hp not being something to stick your nose in the air about. I don't pretend that my car is the fastest thing on the street... and I don't even need the bottle. I would have never said anything if he wouldn't have called everyone out. However, here in Houston.... 9 second cars are pretty common. Bragging is one thing. Thinking you are faster than everything else on the street is another....
Old 01-07-2008, 07:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Oh...****.....LOL!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zangel
Actually, I was the one that made the comment about 700hp not being something to stick your nose in the air about. I don't pretend that my car is the fastest thing on the street... and I don't even need the bottle. I would have never said anything if he wouldn't have called everyone out. However, here in Houston.... 9 second cars are pretty common. Bragging is one thing. Thinking you are faster than everything else on the street is another....

obviously, this is all perception. thats like the pilots of the space shuttle telling the pilots of the F-22 that they dont have much to stick their noses in the air about. its neither here nor there. i never saw a post where the guy "called everyone out", maybe i missed it. but here in denver, like i said, there may not be hardly anyone on the street (mind you, i said street) that could hang. in my opinion, 700rwhp is impressive....

oh, and that i said its not common. i said nationally, maybe. but in pocket areas of the united states, i think not. Texas is well known for having alot of cars that are fast, but like i said, around here, its not common to have strong street cars. i put down 500rwhp on spray, and i RARELY see anything that would take me easily. its just the population.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by 99_Z_155
obviously, this is all perception. thats like the pilots of the space shuttle telling the pilots of the F-22 that they dont have much to stick their noses in the air about. its neither here nor there. i never saw a post where the guy "called everyone out", maybe i missed it. but here in denver, like i said, there may not be hardly anyone on the street (mind you, i said street) that could hang. in my opinion, 700rwhp is impressive....

oh, and that i said its not common. i said nationally, maybe. but in pocket areas of the united states, i think not. Texas is well known for having alot of cars that are fast, but like i said, around here, its not common to have strong street cars. i put down 500rwhp on spray, and i RARELY see anything that would take me easily. its just the population.
He made a comment about "I guess if you dont like the car dont worry if you ever line up with it on the street you may not get to see it long". He was upset that not everyone liked every detail of the car, so he tried to take a shot. No skin off my back.... just providing him with some info on how being overly confident could put him in his seat.

As for what is common.... well, I wish everyone could experience the same amount of enthusiasts, race cars, tracks, etc. that we have in our area. Although the competition has made it very expensive to "keep up", I really like the fact that I can drive 10 miles and find at least one person that will give me a good run for the money.

As I said (before this became a big issue), everyone likes something different. Some people like the big wings, flashy bling wheels, lime green paint... some people like stock, clean appearance... others could care less if the body panels are falling off as long as the car is running 8's. Either way, not everyone is going to like everything. I'm sure there are several people out there that don't like certain things on my car... and I don't expect them to.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

hell yessssss
Old 01-08-2008, 08:42 AM
TECH Regular

Just to throw in my .02 I think the car looks great. I love that color. It would look great on my Camaro. Also looks very very clean under the hood. Nice install.

Quick Reply: Friends SICK ws6 !!!!!!!! Orange