Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Anyone have a Polo Green Camaro with their Berger Panel painted?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 04:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol. Yeah, I'm sure a few people will laugh, but it gives me a little bit of an idea of what it could be like. Not too bad for my first try at some photo editing though. lol

Here, I tried a little cut and paste with some pictures I found on the net. So, the Z28 and Camaro are brushed aluminum now instead of just painted gray. lol
Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 PM
TECH Addict

Got my tax returns back, so I let the guy with the berger panel know I'm ready to buy it. So, I should have it in the next couple weeks and I'll have actual pictures with it posted up.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:24 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tspence45
Got my tax returns back, so I let the guy with the berger panel know I'm ready to buy it. So, I should have it in the next couple weeks and I'll have actual pictures with it posted up.
Damn already? We are still waiting to get my wifes W2's. I'll be sure to be on the look out for some pics once you have it on.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by green28
Damn already? We are still waiting to get my wifes W2's. I'll be sure to be on the look out for some pics once you have it on.
Yeah, I was an accounting major at my old college and know the head of the accounting dept. really well. Every year they do tax returns for free, and she wanted to do some practice ones to make sure the software was running properly. I got my W2's back real fast and asked her if she could do mine since I'm sort of hurting for money right now. Either way, I got the money order sent out today for the berger panel. I also got my short shifter from WS6Store today and put it on. Then, I have an LT4 Knock Module and white Hurst classic 6spd shift **** coming later this week. I really shouldn't be wasting so much money on the car, but most of these items are pretty cheap. I'll wait for the more expensive stuff once I find a new job.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

quick photoshop i did, plain gloss black and i didn't mess with the badges or lettering, but should give ya a good idea
Old 01-30-2008, 12:48 AM
TECH Addict

^^^^looks pretty good. Thanks a lot man. Is editing a lot easier to do with Photoshop? I don't have it, so I just have to do some "free-hand" work on paint. lol

Quick Reply: Anyone have a Polo Green Camaro with their Berger Panel painted?