Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Detailing my Car Tomorrow, Tips?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the sarcastic "pimp juice" comment was to him but that would be nice if tropi care made something of that could represent that name.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:45 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gipraw
Exactly .. Looks like you've been holding out on us, Steve.
I believe many of you already have it. If you're looking for the most visual improvement to begin starting out, it has to be be our TC-8 Swirl Cutter. It removes many of the ultra-fine lines that cloud up and haze the paint on darker color surfaces that typically occurs during routine maintenance of washing and drying. It can be used by hand but its real effects can be seen with the PC and orange or white foam buffing pads. Once used, it offers no protection with its micro-abrasive nature.

Now the protection time, the TC-3 is applied on a regular basis to maintain the surface for long term. Spreading easily and drying to fine haze, it wipes off easily to reveal a crystal clear surface.

As far as the only surface "juice", it would be the TC-5 Detail Spray. We use it for wiping light dust and dirt in between regular maintenance details or after washing to restore slickness and clarity. Detail sprays are not be looked as a replacement for regular surface treatments. They are meant to help extend the surface quality until the next detail day.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Launching!

Well after about 5 hours of hard work today, here is the result:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/857086-trans-am-ss-detail-photoshoot.html

Let me know what you think!

Quick Reply: Detailing my Car Tomorrow, Tips?