Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 06:00 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thank you :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-09-2013, 06:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I'm sure many of you guys are taking part in a show, car meet, motorsport event once in a while :-)

Some of you probably are going to have their car featured in a car magazine, printed or online :-)

And there's a bunch of people with CARDOMAIN profile here for sure :-)

Are you one of the above? That's great news to hear! Because we have something special for you! We want you to Show Pride In Your Ride! And if you agree to show and give out some our leaflets during any event you will take part in or shouw RedlineGoods leathers installed in your car on your CarDomain album together with links to our website we will gladly REFUND you UP TO 50% of he price you paid! Please see the conditions here: Show Pride In Your Ride and Take Pride In Your Ride! Offer valid for all orders placed from May 1st.

And here's something that should convince you even more: our 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru May 17th: 9AJ14T0GH51. Enjoy :-)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-23-2013, 06:34 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Custom steering wheel covers brought to a new level!

Awesomeness can't get any further! There's nothing more than custom embroidery you can do to your car interior to make it One-Of-A-Kind!

Like it? Want your wheel to look similar? Grab it!

With ths code: 9140DSP8QU7 you'll get 10% off everything at RedlineGoods until May 29th!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-27-2013, 06:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We have just introduced another cool addition to our extensive range of customization options for you to Take Pride In Your Ride - Pleating.

It's available in two different versions:

Sporty parallel pleating:

Or more classic, luxury diamond pleating (easy to find in top-of-the-tops cars like Aston Martin or Lamborghini):

Like it? Then imagine how cool it may look on your armrest, door panel, lubmar pad or on any other part you'd like to have

And as soon as you decide, please bear in mind that our MEMORIAL DAY SALE means you'll get 20% OFF EVERYTHING Until May 31st!

Just paste this code into our ordering form: 9H1A4P0P9Y3 and ENJOY YOUR 20% DISCOUNT!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great week!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-07-2013, 12:26 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We have really GREAT NEWS for those of you who have always wanted to upgrade your car with a custom steering wheel cover but were unsure about the dfficulty level and the quality you would achieve wrapping your wheel as a DIY project.

Please welcome Aquaria - our Authorised Steering Wheel Covers Installer - the lady who will make your car dreams come true!

And here's the first steering wheel she has just upgraded on a commercial basis - Audi S4 B5 - Awesome Job, admit it!

Like it? I'm sure you do :-)

Aquaria promises to do the same with your wheel and ship it back to you within 48 hours of receiving it, and is looking to charge a very, very reasonable fee for her services. More information here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/SteeringWheelInstaller.php

Welcome aboard, Aquaria, and thank you for working with us!

Everybody interested, meet me at: www.RedlineGoods.com and paste this code 9D148M4XF2O into our ordering form to get 10% DISCOUNT! valid for ALL ORDERS - not only steering wheel covers, of course - placed until June 14th!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat belt covers

Hi,
Could you tell us out here what kind of embroidery you have available for Transam's/Firebirds for your selt belt covers..maybe a few pictures as well.. the website isnt too clear..
Thanks in advance
Old 06-15-2013, 12:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

FATHER'S DAY SALE is on atREDLINEGOODS!!!

Just paste this code: 9H14A8P5P1Y and EJNOY your 20% DISCOUNT!!!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-21-2013, 03:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Friday, June 28th: 9O1GA48Z8E4. ENJOY!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-16-2013, 08:04 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

TADAAA!

Our 4gen Firebird custom headrest covers finally installed and photographed by the first happy customer

Like it? Then see more pics here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/Firebird9802headrest.php

And if you want a set for Your Fbird then I think you'd like to know that it's 4gen DAY TODAY:

Meet me at http://www.redlinegoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php and SAVE 20% TODAY

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-23-2013, 12:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hello guys, just to remind you
RedlineGoods.com is the ultimate place to go for custom upgrade to your interior!

Whether you want to show your support to your favourite sports team or you just want to express yourself through your car, at RedlineGoods you will find everything you need to do it right.

Please see below just two examples of a fully custom works we have recently done for our customers.

As soon as you decide to have something this cool for yourselves, please remember to use this discount code: 9XDS1UJ5690 - it'll give you 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed until Tuesaday, July 30th!

Please also note our ShowPrideInYourRide program for all our customers who help us grow with a 50% REFUND to grab!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-23-2013, 01:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ooooo pretttttttyyyyyyy, I do need new visors, but $160 seems like a lot
Old 07-24-2013, 02:31 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

As soon as you click "Add to Cart" the price will drop to $135 (15% discount based on order value). The code from my previous post will give you another 10% going down to around $120.

And, if you order embroidered visor covers, I will gladly refund you another $20 upon good quality photos of them installed in your car

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-24-2013, 06:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be picking up the gauge cover.

Any chance for a Sparco Faster steering wheel wrap?
Old 07-24-2013, 07:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
As soon as you click "Add to Cart" the price will drop to $135 (15% discount based on order value). The code from my previous post will give you another 10% going down to around $120.

And, if you order embroidered visor covers, I will gladly refund you another $20 upon good quality photos of them installed in your car

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
charcoal will match my 96 interior color well?
Old 08-14-2013, 06:16 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I know you may find below photos irrelevant but I just want to show you how you can upgrade cheap-looking glossy plastic interior trims with buttery soft italian leather enriched with the stitching of your choice

This is one of our latest developments - a set of Mini dash covers in classy white/red color combo for those who prefer leather to cheap plastic

Like it? I know it is not always possible to upgrade all dashboard with leather but in case you find something for you on our website, here's something for you - 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Aug. 21st: 91M6JLD4Z63

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :-) and Take Pride In Your Ride

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-10-2013, 05:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys, the Mini dash you saw above is something we purchased by ourselves to design our custom parts based on customers' suggestions.

So if you have some idea what is the next product we should design, feel free to give us a hint

As soon as we start working on it, we will gladly offer a 30% REFUND to the first 3 customers who pre-order any of those parts before they are officially released

The only thing you'll have to do to get the refund to give us a few good quality photos of the parts installed as well as a short installation write-up with puctures. Not a Mission Impossible as you see

Oh, and here's something for you in case you'd just like to order something else: 917XYR25O1S - it'll give you 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme till Sept. 17th

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-30-2013, 08:16 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Driving your car every day, or taking it out of the garage for sunny weekend rides, wouldn't you like a firm grip of thick and comfortable steering wheel wrapped in smooth new leather?

Cause I think you might like our latest development - steering wheel cover with additional padding and optional thumbgrips added for firmer and sportier grip :-)

Yes, I know many of you may find it "irrelevant" as it is a Bimmer wheel

But please have in mind we have our steering wheel covers and other custom leather interior upgrade products for most cars out there, including Tibbys :-)

So please meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE calid thru Oct. 7th: 9XOPG1802G1

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-15-2013, 05:27 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

For those of you who are looking for custom leather touch and can't wait for Black Friday Sale we have just started a HAPPY WEEKEND with everything 20% OFF till Sunday Midnight.

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com, paste the code, and ENJOY

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-16-2013, 10:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you have to spend a certain amount for the 20% to kick in? I tried using it earlier and it only knocked down 10% unless I'm doing something wrong.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:21 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi

No, this code should work regardless of your order value.

Please message me if you haven't finalized your order yet and I'll be happy to help

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!