Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

License Plate holders please help!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default License Plate holders please help!!!!!!

Ok the damn state troopers or just one state trooper will not leve me the hell alone so what can i do to get my plate on without scratching the gril of the car? is there a special holder that hooks on under the car and comes up the frount??????????
Old 03-24-2008, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

just stick it in the front window... I always thought that was good...
Old 03-24-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

I usually throw mine on the dash and they usually don't bother me. If I do get pulled over for it, I usually just say my license plate bracket broke and I'm waiting on a new one from the dealership.

I've seen where some people have mounted theirs on the air dam under the car by zip ties as well, but I don't think it's really legal. If you need a stock front license plate holder, we will have the one off my brother's Z pretty soon and could give it to you.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tylerdj
I usually throw mine on the dash and they usually don't bother me. If I do get pulled over for it, I usually just say my license plate bracket broke and I'm waiting on a new one from the dealership.

I've seen where some people have mounted theirs on the air dam under the car by zip ties as well, but I don't think it's really legal. If you need a stock front license plate holder, we will have the one off my brother's Z pretty soon and could give it to you.
cool man i might be getting a slp holder this damn state trooper will not leave me alone the rest dont care!
Old 03-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Banned

my buddy here in LA makes a couple of different ones. Try PMing him. "6litreeater"