Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New appearance idea for my car

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New appearance idea for my car

Ok so today I pulled my WW front ground effect piece to put new tape on and re hang it as I was looking at the nose of the car without the ground effect piece I started to think how I liked the basic Firebird nose with the rest of the wings west kit except for the sides of the front bumper because the lines on the sides do not match. My question is since it appears that the WW front ground effect piece is very similar if not the same for both the Firebird & Camaro. Would a Camaro's factory SAP front skirts fit on a Firebird front end? Has anyone tried it or does anyone have the part numbers for the Camaro front pieces? I could go with the W68 I know but those appear larger and are shaped a bit differently than the Camaro pieces. I'm just thinking of them as side bumper extensions so that the lines of the side skirts to the front bumper match.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry to be so blunt but I don't think you should put any ground effects on it. We live very close unless theres more than one Hanovers!
Old 03-29-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1 Eddie
Sorry to be so blunt but I don't think you should put any ground effects on it. We live very close unless theres more than one Hanovers!
+1.... problem solved.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Haha, Yeah I'd kind of figure I'd get those responses since most people on these LS1 sites seem to be against ground effects. I went with ground effects for the individualism factor that I like so much. It's no fun for me when I see a car that looks exactly like mine only blocks from my house when I thought Formula's were fairly rare to begin with. Thank's for the respones though I decided just to put the WW piece back on for now.

LS1Eddie - Actually there are multiple Hanover's in PA whether it's a township or a town. Must be a German or Dutch thing. I'm about two to three hours away from Wilkes-Barre.