Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

CME Tips??Where to get them?

Old 04-13-2008, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CME Tips??Where to get them?

Ok I just picked up a rear CME Valance for $30...A great steal....but where can I get the tips at...I know ebay used to have some but I cant find them and SLP has the quad ones that are ugly..i want the two oval looking ones..any leads folks??
Old 04-14-2008, 12:24 AM
12 Second Club

got mine on ebay, just type in CME

Old 04-14-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Addict

Ebay or the classified section on here is the only place you'll find them. SLP no longer makes them. Get ready to shell out 500-900 bucks between the tips and the valence.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 3pnt4maro
Ok I just picked up a rear CME Valance for $30...A great steal....but where can I get the tips at...I know ebay used to have some but I cant find them and SLP has the quad ones that are ugly..i want the two oval looking ones..any leads folks??
I'm sure there are other places...I tried doing a search for you but didn't find any factory ones right now. I found this posting, since it came up in my search it still may be available...the only thing is that it is an aftermarket replica. http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/624003558.html ...I searched this one on craigslist...try going to the site and searching in your area. This one is in the Houston area near me, but there are craigslist sites for every state and city.

I'm not sure how the replica's are, but if you wait a while and keep searching I'm sure you will find an authentic factory one. I just got a newer camaro this Dec. and ever since I got it I searched and searched for the CME tips...until recently(4 months later...) I found mine on ebay...I bought mine for $300 + $56 for shipping...and that's awesome you got a valence for so cheap!

Don't give up...you just have to search out the @$$ for it and eventually one will come up...especially on ebay.
Here is mine put on...that I got from ebay.
Attached Thumbnails CME Tips??Where to get them?-forls1.jpg  
Old 04-14-2008, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I thought they were on ebay but I oculdnt find them, the guy I got the valance from just didnt need it anymore and I jumped on it faster than a fat boy on a bologna sandwich...Im paying shipping so all in all its about $37..I about crapped my pants when he sent me a pic of it

Search this Thread