Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

warning! bunch of pics.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like your wheels already. They are those ROH's(something similar) correct? Throw those accents on your mentioned, axe the front license plate bracket, and call it a day. Your car doesn't need much, it looks awesome already. Save your money and do a brake conversion.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:45 AM
TECH Addict

To be honest I'm torn on the wheels, if you like them keep 'em. I think the "CAMARO" inlays will make the back look 100% better, then loose the front plate and get a speed grille and paint it black, and add some tint and call it good. Super clean car man, I wish mine still looked like that.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

The ROH ZS look great on the car keep them! The sunoco will look great on it overall too.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Fast_94_Z
get some wheels and ditch the front flat. thats one clean lt1
thanks! front plate is required here in the province of Ontario,as for the wheels,i like 'em but am thinking about painting the center section black-a la TT2

Originally Posted by samson_420
That looks clean.
thank you.

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Damn man that car is clean! Get yourself a black berger panel, black TTII's and a black grill for the front and you car will be ******* awesome! That is including the sunoco hood though OMG! Your car will look great!
thanks man. yep,berger panel crossed my mind,but i'll do the sunoco first.
if i ever get an extra set of wheels,it would definitely be TT2s in black.

Originally Posted by BlackBADaSS02
Very nice, clean car.
thank you,i try to keep that way.

Originally Posted by stockerws6
I think you just crashed LS1Tech's Server.
that's the original plan.
Originally Posted by TheLSgun
Nice car. Whats your suspension setup?
thanks bro
suspension= suspension techniques springs,edelbrock adjustable PHR and stock struts and shocks

Originally Posted by TORK?
I really like those wheels. Your car pulls it off and looks great. That sunoco hood will really give it an aggressive edge to go along with the sleek cleanliness
thanks a lot,man.your car is nice too.FM5s=
Originally Posted by Red Devil 99'
well it's really clean but thats wut you get when you live in CANADA and can't drive the damn thing but two months out of the year lol.....

nicely kept open her up light'em up and burn those tires to the rims then buy a new set....
haha..gotta love Canadian weather.thanks for the comment.
i already have a new set of tires waiting in the garage...so you know what that means for the old tires...light 'em up..

Originally Posted by 68z28
I like your wheels already. They are those ROH's(something similar) correct? Throw those accents on your mentioned, axe the front license plate bracket, and call it a day. Your car doesn't need much, it looks awesome already. Save your money and do a brake conversion.
thanks for the comment.
yep,ROH ZS. i'm definitely saving up for a brake conversion in the future.

Originally Posted by Turnin20s
To be honest I'm torn on the wheels, if you like them keep 'em. I think the "CAMARO" inlays will make the back look 100% better, then loose the front plate and get a speed grille and paint it black, and add some tint and call it good. Super clean car man, I wish mine still looked like that.
thanks for the compliment.can't wait for the CAMARO inlay and blacked out turn signals,i should get them early next week.
front plate is required in Ontario.

Originally Posted by WS6Jim
The ROH ZS look great on the car keep them! The sunoco will look great on it overall too.
thanks man,i really like my wheels,the pic's dont do them justice,they look better in person...
...now where is that sunoco hood?
Old 05-26-2008, 06:49 PM
TECH Resident

Plain jane... but looks very nice
Old 05-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Teching In

I always have liked the black on silver with rims that matches the color of the car, My old 97 SS had the same type of look, loved it. Grab an SS hood and that thing will look great!