Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Coming soon - Firebird/Trans Am front fascia cover...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 12:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ubnsmkd03
wow cant wait how long to fascia cover
Well, we wok extremely fast and we don't play around. This will be available some time this week. I am cutting one out of stainless for a final test, and I will make any necessary changes, and put an order in to have a bunch cut.

Also available later this week:

Camaro SS hood mirrors
98-02 Camaro front fascia/bumper support trim.

I am also going to be making a belt accessory drive emblem with the belt diagram etched into mirror stainless. this will replace the decal on you driver side wheel-well hump.

Old 07-14-2008, 12:26 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TooFastT/A
Freakin **** Matt!!! Are you doing some for us LT Guys?? The caps I'm putting on my list...just need to keep convincing the "boss" to let me get all of these goodies from you...but it shouldn't be too hard to do, considering she likes your work and the way you do business!

-Justin
Justin,

I am going to try and get the cars done that are currently on my list. I have a 2006 Dodge Viper, 2004 GTO, 2005 GTO, and a 2004 Mustang Cobra lined up to have some goodies made first. Then, I will be making some 93-97 Camaro underhood mirrors. I am looking for a local guy willing to donate an LT1 T/A to me for a few days, so you guys are not forgotten.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Banned

what about one that goes end to end. cover up battery and fuse box and all that ****
Old 07-14-2008, 05:26 PM
TECH Resident

Sweet. This is exactly what I was asking about in the 2-3 PM's I've sent you. Glad to see something being worked on.

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
what about one that goes end to end. cover up battery and fuse box and all that ****
I had also asked about something like this, but didn't consider it being one piece, but 3 pieces to cover it all.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't forget about the LT1 Ram Air WS6 guys. We want hood mirrors
Old 07-15-2008, 12:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
That looks okay to me, but you can't add that to my design because of the breaks in the metal. I like mine better personally because the breaks come up over the front bumper support and around the bumpstops - like little wings, so it's cool for a bird

Trust me, when this piece is done, it will be impressive.

I vote to make both! Then anyone and everyone can get exactly what they want and if one bombs out, then drop it from the products list. The one that goes to the box would be good for those with the flat LS1 'Bird hoods who opened up the wall in front of the air box.

Swat

Either way looks great.

Quick Reply: Coming soon - Firebird/Trans Am front fascia cover...