Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Coming soon to a 2004 GTO near you - many, many nice parts!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 09:37 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Coming soon to a 2004 GTO near you - many, many nice parts!

Just some quick and dirty mock-ups

BEFORE

AFTER

Shroud cover

Engine coolant reservoir cover. The top feed line will be routed around the bottom, over the front, and in through the slot. I just put it on to get a quick picture:

Fuel rail cover strips:

ABS module, TCS module, and some Delphi sensor cover along with a fuse/relay cover:

Underhood mirrors. It looks like Holden MFG/GM tried to save money by hiding an unfinished paint job under the hood with insulation. So, those wanting to install these will have to get that problem taken care of, but I am making them nonetheless:

With that said, there are several things I have made that are not pictured. Brake fluid reservoir cover, power steering fluid reservoir cover, engine bay cap kit, build plaque, and factory labels will all be made from stainless as well. I had no idea I would make this much stuff for this car, but you LS1 GTO guys now have some parts to put on. I know that a lot of companies ignore the GTO crowd, but I have heard you and I am delivering!

BTW, all of these were completely, 100% designed today - 1 day...
Old 07-27-2008, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

those look good. I am a welder/fabricator, and i have been thinking about making some covers to cover up all the parts on either side of the engine with two big covers. Just havn't gotten around to doing it yet. I think it would make under the hood look really clean.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99345hp
those look good. I am a welder/fabricator, and i have been thinking about making some covers to cover up all the parts on either side of the engine with two big covers. Just havn't gotten around to doing it yet. I think it would make under the hood look really clean.
I would love something like that. I'd rather two or three large removable covers then 10 small ones....
Old 07-28-2008, 04:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm ready to buy.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Makes me want to paint my hood now after seeing under the that cover. Excited about those.

Quick Reply: Coming soon to a 2004 GTO near you - many, many nice parts!