Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

FINALLY, the car is Done! New Custom Paint, Katzkin Leather, Carbon Fiber etc,..

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's one of the sweetest formulas I've seen. It looks best with the 97-00 WS.6 wheels
Old 08-09-2008, 03:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000FormulaMan
Hey Everyone,

So I finished the car about 1 1/2 ago, but have been too busy and lazy to post up images. So here they are. I've tried to be as taste full as I can.
She used to be Fire engine Red, but now it's Porche Seal Grey Metallic.
The Seats are Katzkin, ebony with dark grey. This helps keep the flow of the car on the inside. The armrest was covered as well, and I made a little thing for the cup holder to continue to keep the flow.

The center console gauges I did my self, and the car is supercharged. I moved to Traction Control switch to under the coin panel thing. I think it's the last pic.

And I had covered the window switches, and center console, and side speaker panels in a faux carbon fiber,...which I think turned out nice. I always tried to keep a balance with everything. So there it is. I hope you like it!

Did you apply the katskins your self? How hard was it?
Old 08-09-2008, 08:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSquid
Did you apply the katskins your self? How hard was it?
You quoted all his pics just to ask that?? And he already answered that question - an upholstery shop did them.

Quick Reply: FINALLY, the car is Done! New Custom Paint, Katzkin Leather, Carbon Fiber etc,..