Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

any interest in a coil relocation kit? i'm considering being a sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slt200mph
$20 worth of material purchased at home depot and some time is what I have invested in mine...moroso and thunder racing offer kits for those who do not have the time, tools, or skill to fabricate their own...they are not a big deal..but keep in mind that you will need to do something about those butt ugly stock valve covers once you get those ugly coils off of them..you basicly uncover another ugly when you take off the first ugly...I say get yourself some real valve covers if you want it to look right ..

PS Getting the wipers off and the plastic around the cowl of the car is not hard to do..I used a battery cable puller to remove the wiper blades and the black plastic is mounted with push pull pin fasteners...no neede to pull the heads off or the intake there is really nothing to it.

Notice you have AN lines to replace the evap hard line! Where did u get the fitting to connect to the side of intake and the evap solenoid
Old 01-22-2015, 02:55 PM
FormerVendor

We have provided a powder coated set with handmade lifetime MSD wires for many years. Definitely not enough profit to justify a sponsorship here. We can offer you the custom length wires for your kit if needed. Good luck hope all goes well.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:26 PM
scj
TECH Addict

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Nasty N8
We have provided a powder coated set with handmade lifetime MSD wires for many years. Definitely not enough profit to justify a sponsorship here. We can offer you the custom length wires for your kit if needed. Good luck hope all goes well.

Bumped from 2008. That's probably why.
Old 01-25-2015, 09:39 AM
FormerVendor

LOL sorry that's funny didn't e notice. How in the world does a 7yr old thread come back?

Quick Reply: any interest in a coil relocation kit? i'm considering being a sponsor