Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4l60e ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 12:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 4l60e ?

I'm switching my car back to stock from the th400 to a 4l60e I bought from a member on this board and am having some problems. I got everything in and up and running and for what ever reason i'm getting the codes on my hp tuners scanner of -

[PCM] P0740 - TCC Enable Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)
[PCM] P0753 - 1-2 Shift Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)
[PCM] P0758 - 2-3 Shift Solenoid Circuit Electrical (SES) (Pending) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
[PCM] P0785 - 3-2 Shift Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)
[PCM] P1860 - TCC PWM Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)

I also took a tune off of hptuners to reput in all the stock info on the car related to the transmision tables.

When running the car it stays in the 1:1 ratio, but I can down shift the car the gear below it (I'm guessing that is second). I guess this would be an electrical connection of some kind not working but i've checked my harnesses and they seem to all be in place. Or could it be a faulty tune? This is just a stock trans and stock converter setup. Right now i'm baffled why the trans won't electrically control itself.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:27 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

sounds like a blown fuse no power to pin E on the trans connector

Call 888-744-6542

Old 11-09-2009, 04:14 PM
10 Second Club

I've been looking for a schematic on what voltages should be on each pin but i've yet to found one. Would you know which pin would be that E pin? Also I've been checking into all the fuses but which one would control that? I'm guessing a fuse got pulled on the original th350 install or a wire got cut but I can't track it down.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:48 PM
10 Second Club

Found it was the 15 amp fuse called ENG CTRL. I never would have guessed that was the one until I bought a 1 year trial for my car on www.alldatadiy.com . Its a very helpful website with any schematic you might need.

Quick Reply: 4l60e ?