Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Swap...

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swap...

i have a t56 tranny and i wanna switch to a th350. what will i need to have besides a new crossmember flywheel and driveshaft??? what am i looking for in buying a th350??? what tuning will need to be done or sensor to be bought for the speedo to work????
thanks
Old 02-17-2010, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you looked in the stickies ?? flexplate is if u choose tci #399753 summit 200$,What i did and you should do is call a company like fti or many others and have a special converter made for your swap ls1/th350 do not buy arp bolts for trq converter they dont direct fit,But did get the arp flexplate ones and work great. Also choose what shifter and dipstick.I went with a b&m pro ratchet because i have rmvb,and I went with the lokar flexible firewall mount.Which trans cooler you would liek to run.good fluids i highly reccomend.Also a trq arm which you prefer.i got rid of the trans mounted or crossmember mounted and went with a tunnel mounted (BMR track pack) is great.poly mounts since i was there.And I cant think of much more. Are you switching out pedals ?? Its a pain but is do able!