Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FLT or Performabuilt...??

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 09:58 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The hard parts thatare used between FLT and Performabuilt are for the most part the same we all have different ways of setting up a transmission based on what we have found works for both of us through expereince as said the hard parts are for the most part the same we just have different theories on the set up is which makes the uniqeness between the 2 of us. IMO I dont feel that either of us are better than the other we just have different ways of getting the job done. kinda like 2 computer programmers writing a program to open a door with a computer it will be different and unique between the 2 neither is better than the other they both get the job done. And we do not have any policies on not talking about our product lol that cant even be legally done lol. we have given refunds on our product when for whatever reason we were not able to make the customer happy and all we asked was you go your way and we will go ours.
Free Cooler, Free shipping always, 2 year warranty Trans/Coverter combos, No Core or Core charge, $150 LS1 core buy back, All trans Dyno Tested to Be sure it works when you get it.Customer videos, Tech Thread, Open 7 Days a Week! Call or http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=performabuilt&m=g&t=2Click Banner for Website.
Not Just Built.....PerformaBuilt!

Old 03-22-2010, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was hoping this thread would help me make my mind up between the two. They both sound like they are great companies with great customer support. I want a solid 4L60 with a transbrake that can hold together behind my setup. 408 with LS3 top end and gt-88 boosting to 17#, 3.70 gears with slicks, and the car is 4000# with me in it. HP goal is 800+ rwhp. I do like the one year warranty and $9xx repair charge after warranty (I already have my convertor). I am lazy and I only want to do this once. My dream trans is one of the 4L80E’s, that is another $2000 - $3000 when finished.

I was comparing PB's level 3 to FLT's level 5. I might even go to the Level 7 if I can round up the cash.

Quick Reply: FLT or Performabuilt...??