Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another satisfied PT4000 owner

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004 | 05:25 PM
WFC
Teching In

Default Another satisfied PT4000 owner

I got a Yank PT4000 installed at APE and let me tell ya I picked the right one. This thing straight up halls low and top. I have only drove my car twice and only once after some tunning was done for shift points,firmness, and idle and I already think this is the best mod Ive done. It's very streetable(this varies though) after getting some idle and trans issues paned out so Im glade I started with a 4000 stall rather than going with a 3500 then sending it back for more stall. Theres no way to hook up 1st or second gear on the street with street or DR tires but owell, its kind of cool being able to roast my tires from 40+ miles per hour. I think all head and cam guys should definitly consider this converter. A big thanks to Chris, Brian, and Kirk at Automotive Performance Engineering in Clinton township, MI for the great service and willingness to help me out the way they did. I always respect that cause I try to do the same at my shop and you would be amaized on how rare that is around here for some reason. If anyone is considering this TC and is looking for the most out of there ET's this one is hard to beat.
Old 02-10-2004 | 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tis bad a$$ hu. Yeah street tires don't stand a chance.