Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How long did it take your your Yank Converter? to ge

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm goin through the same thing right now. ordered from CalSpeed on may 2. haven't heard anything yet... i was planning on atleast a couple weeks, but the TC is the only thing i'm waiting on to finish this build
Old 05-17-2011, 11:34 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by owndjoo
i'm goin through the same thing right now. ordered from CalSpeed on may 2. haven't heard anything yet... i was planning on atleast a couple weeks, but the TC is the only thing i'm waiting on to finish this build
Replied to your email 2 hours after we received it with tracking info and status update. Yank converter order was drop shipped from Yank 6 business days after order was placed, one business day longer than we have listed on our website. I apologize about any unexpected delay.

Any questions let me know

Jim @ CalSpeed
Old 05-17-2011, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

Thanks again, Jim. Only suggestion I would have is for an e-mail to be sent out with tracking when the item is shipped. It's something that other vendors have done, but I can see where it would be more difficult in a drop-ship situation.
great doin business with ya'll, and I definately recommend everyone to jump on this deal!

Quick Reply: How long did it take your your Yank Converter? to ge