Sponsored by:

Tranny help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 06:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tranny help!!

Alrighty! Hey it's been awhile since I've been on. Have a question

I have a 2001 4l60e that I just got rebuilt, not to happy with it but it did last me 256,000! Haha anyways I ordered a Trans Go corvette Servo which was like 20 bucks... I kno they make a reprogramming kit. Just want to know if they only make 1 options or multiple options and which one I want. When I google search there seems to be more than one because the prices go from 70 to 110. I want to get the best shifts I can while kinda keeping a daily drive thing going. But when I get on it I want to take off.
Anything? Or another kit or maybe more? Oh yeah I have a stock torque converter as well for right now.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:17 PM

Received 388 Likes on 297 Posts

Most people here only have experience with the Transgo HD2 kit, It includes "internal" parts, like stiffer clutch return springs, but they can be ignored, and many builders ignore most of them even during a complete rebuild. It has useful parts over and beyond their "shift improver" kits. I think Summit sells the HD2 kit for about $80.

If not already, get a new separator plate too. The Transgo 46-PLT-96 is a good choice.

Quick Reply: Tranny help!!