Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lil Help on identifying 4L80E Yoke

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 06:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Lil Help on identifying 4L80E Yoke

So I am in the final stages of my turbo build on my 98Z, I am scheduled to hit the rollers on Monday. I currently live in Detroit but I have been traveling to Pa on the weekends where the car is located for the last couple months to work on the car.

Long story short I have a 4L80E in thecar and have a driveshaft installed in the car. I am using a turbo 400 front yoke and have 3/4" of slip so all good there. Since I am pressed for time I try to research what I can as far as parts selection and compatibility. Trying to prevent late issues when I fire the new setup up the weekend before I go for the dyno tune. Goal is to get car ready for lsfest in a Couple weeks.

I see how many different 4L80E output shaft there is and now I'm not sure if I have the right one. I haven't put fluid in the trans yet so I haven't beeen able to test to see if I have the proper yoke and would like to try and source a correct yoke before the weekend if this in fact the case.

Here is the output shaft on my trans. (I would ask the trans shop I bought from but I would rather do anything possible to not talk to them, long story). Anyway if anyone has any insight I would appreciate it. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Lil Help on identifying 4L80E Yoke-img_6743.jpg  
Old 08-23-2017, 08:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just realized it's on the swap sticky post 13

https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic...ml#post7080256

Going to visit DTS tomorrow...I'll post what I end up with to help others in the future. Unless some knows a good source if I strike out...

Quick Reply: Lil Help on identifying 4L80E Yoke