Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parts list For a TH400 Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 10:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts list For a TH400 Rebuild

Ok thinkin about Building my own TH400 but I was wondering wat parts I would need to buy. I dont even have the trans right now so I'll need that. So Say I buy a complete TH400. Wat would i need to get it into race ready mode. I know already that I want it to be reverse manual valve body and would like it to be able to hold a ton of power and prolly around 8000 RPM. So I'm not lookin for something weak. Or if anyone has a writeup or anything at all to help me out thanx alot!
Old 01-22-2005, 09:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default trans

Originally Posted by WhtLT1
Ok thinkin about Building my own TH400 but I was wondering wat parts I would need to buy. I dont even have the trans right now so I'll need that. So Say I buy a complete TH400. Wat would i need to get it into race ready mode. I know already that I want it to be reverse manual valve body and would like it to be able to hold a ton of power and prolly around 8000 RPM. So I'm not lookin for something weak. Or if anyone has a writeup or anything at all to help me out thanx alot!
try to find an old one 65-69 it will have a sprag for second. some maching will be required to set your clutch packs properly. check with g racing for a kit and a video.

Quick Reply: Parts list For a TH400 Rebuild