Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got a big problem with a vacuum system

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 10:24 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry got a big problem with a vacuum system

I just got the trans back thursday, and we put it in friday night along with my headers and true duals. I drove it all day saturday and it was shifting fine. as i was starting to take off at about 1/4 of throtle my trans made this lound PoP and reved up. I pulled over and my car would not go into reverse or park just 1,2,d,od, and n. the trans will not go into gear in drive it would just rap out. I would have to shift it manualy to drive, could this mean that my sprag is broke ??? and also on my way home my car started to smoke so i pulled over and i had trans fluid in my vacuum line the only thing i could think of is that the line came loose in side the trans pan. does any one know what could be wrong? I have a vig2800 and a shift kit. things shouldnt **** up while im driving around.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mexican
I just got the trans back thursday, and we put it in friday night along with my headers and true duals. I drove it all day saturday and it was shifting fine. as i was starting to take off at about 1/4 of throtle my trans made this lound PoP and reved up. I pulled over and my car would not go into reverse or park just 1,2,d,od, and n. the trans will not go into gear in drive it would just rap out. I would have to shift it manualy to drive, could this mean that my sprag is broke ??? and also on my way home my car started to smoke so i pulled over and i had trans fluid in my vacuum line the only thing i could think of is that the line came loose in side the trans pan. does any one know what could be wrong? I have a vig2800 and a shift kit. things shouldnt **** up while im driving around.

you might pull the pan and make sure the line is connected for the vacuum line you might even find the park rod came loose causing no park or reverse.