Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick ??, should it feel this way

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 07:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Quick ??, should it feel this way

I had the Trans go installed not to long ago, and first gear feels great. 2cnd gear though, feels kinda sloppy. At least not as good beofre the kit. i thought this kit was supposed to effect 2cnd as well. I went with stage 2, and had it professionally installed. Do i have something i should worry about? In never slips or bounces off the rev limiter, and it always grabs strong.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im just curious how other people's tranny feels on the 2-3 shift under any accel. with the TransGo. thats all i really wanna know i suppose, but any other info. would be great.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My transgo kit feels perfect I set it up to feel the way it feels.
Now to answer your question. First off I don't see anything in my instructions that says stage one two three etc.
There are several different feed hole sizes to go with, different springs, different servos, different servo set up procedures. I have a feeling you do not know what size any hole is, what springs were used, how the servo was set up, you might know what servo you have.
I have all my specs written down.
Then theres VCM (vehicle control module) aka ECM, PCM, programming.
You need to know what you're working with to get a close guess to the question you're asking.