Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuddle Racing out of business?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 08:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So Mr. Fuddle is ok? Thats great news!! Was he in the hospital or on vacation? Glad to hear that his company is still doing well too!!
Old 09-17-2006, 08:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Odd post. First you ask are they out of business in the title, ask if he's ok, sya it's good news, ask about weather he was in the hospital or vacation, then you say youre glad to hear theyre doing well. Odd indeed.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Honda Hunter
Odd post. First you ask are they out of business in the title, ask if he's ok, sya it's good news, ask about weather he was in the hospital or vacation, then you say youre glad to hear theyre doing well. Odd indeed.
If you've been following the "fuddle report" you would know why. Everything he said makes sense in one way or another. I was going to go into detail but damn this is getting old.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Addict

Ive been following it pretty close. I heard everything there is to hear. I just cant understand the nature of this post and what the thread starter hopes to obtain from it.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Honda Hunter
Ive been following it pretty close. I heard everything there is to hear. I just cant understand the nature of this post and what the thread starter hopes to obtain from it.
Yea thats how I felt when I said it's getting old. We should all sit back and read, if someone wants a fuddle get one, they know what might happen, if not go somewhere else. But I think everythings been covered.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stand by the Fuddle that I am running. I like the product and will purchase again soon. I read the comments in this post. Some people were pretty quick to throw John under the bus without knowing what was going on. Lots of followers in here. Nuff said.

Mec
Old 09-17-2006, 01:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Greaseymec
I stand by the Fuddle that I am running. I like the product and will purchase again soon. I read the comments in this post. Some people were pretty quick to throw John under the bus without knowing what was going on. Lots of followers in here. Nuff said.

Mec
I think John threw people on the bus when he accepted money and didnt deliever despite the curcumstances. If he was having issues of any kind he shouldve let everyone know the same way he comes on here from time to time to let us know about a sale or defend himself. I cant understand for the life of me why it has to be this way. More people wouldve have understood if he told them but instead the rumors started. First it was he was out of town for testing and something else. Then it was he was sick and in the hospital, etc, etc. Either way I wish him the best and I hope in the end it works out for everyone.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:53 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,238 Likes on 789 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

We suspended Fuddle's advertising since they have not returned my calls, pms, or emails.

Same is going ot happen to Rock-On on Monday unless they get back to me.

ADMIN
Old 09-18-2006, 09:46 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
i feel the same way. "you get what you pay for" ALWAYS holds true. always. if it's cheap, there's a reason why.
Then i guess everyone should be buying SLP stuff and gorgetting about great prices and better quality/customer service from companies like Texas-Speed and Patriot.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
We suspended Fuddle's advertising since they have not returned my calls, pms, or emails.

Same is going ot happen to Rock-On on Monday unless they get back to me.

ADMIN
**** thats not good. they got my core and my built trans. they still answer the phone for me though so i guess its all good...
Old 09-18-2006, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Greaseymec

Mec
I like the product too and stood by fuddle too. The fuddle in my car performed great for 3 months until it scattered and took my FLT trans with it.. Its been almost 2 weeks and no response to calls no VM and the emailbox is full and not acepting any more mail so you know there is nobody checking that. All I am looking for is a replacement TC but its very unlikley I'll ever get anyhitng from them. No way I can stand by Fuddle any longer. I'm going Vig instead. at least I know they won't dissapear and completely screw me.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixvi6-camaro
I like the product too and stood by fuddle too. The fuddle in my car performed great for 3 months until it scattered and took my FLT trans with it.. Its been almost 2 weeks and no response to calls no VM and the emailbox is full and not acepting any more mail so you know there is nobody checking that. All I am looking for is a replacement TC but its very unlikley I'll ever get anyhitng from them. No way I can stand by Fuddle any longer. I'm going Vig instead. at least I know they won't dissapear and completely screw me.
mine broke and he told me he would ship me a new one...that was about three weeks and a couple messages ago...now im also going with a vig.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4mula
alot of guys used to bust ***** about getting a tci converter when you can get a fuddle for cheaper.

where are they now?
ive heard about more problems regurading fuddle than tci and tci is still in business.
My TCI converter blew up inside my last Rock-On tranny after only 5 weeks. (last summer)

TCI came through though and paid for ALL the damages, over 1k. One in a million shot there. They are off my s*** list, but i still don't trust their products.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:41 AM
TECH Veteran

PSJ's sticky in the feedback forum on Fuddle - check it out if you are waiting on an order or warantee issue https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/578585-if-you-have-outstanding-fuddle-order-warranty-issue-please-read.html