Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yank PY3400 is in the car with Century 4L60e

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 08:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yank PY3400 is in the car with Century 4L60e

I gotta sweet deal on a used level 4 Century tranny from a buddy, and picked up a new Yank PY3400 converter to go with it.

The converter is tight as hell and drives like stock on the street.(Never realized how slushy and loose my old converter was till now) I took it easy at first since I was relearning the car but decided to hit it from a 70 roll. This ****** wakes up big time! It flashes up and holds the rpm nicely. That combined with this quick hard hitting tranny is a drug! This converter is definitely a lot more efficient than my old converter (TCI SSF3800) and hits harder too. It feels like I picked up horsepower big time too. I hit it about halfway out of the toll booth and damn the front end just lifted up, my car is lowered too. I was like hell ya, lets find something to race now hahah

I'm really happy about my purchase, it was a little expensive but if you could see the smile on my face now its priceless.

For ***** n giggles I decided to see what I could stall it too in front of my house with my new 18 in Nitto drag radials, it went up 3 grand.

This car definitely has low 1.5 60 foots in her easy. Definitely will be in the high 10's comfortably now and consistently.

Yank for the win!!

Combine that with excellent customer service with Dave at Yank .

I give Yank 5 stars!
Old 10-24-2006, 09:04 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the same converter. And I like the fact that the converter feels super tight around town. But when you mash the pedal it is woohoo!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Yank PY3400 is in the car with Century 4L60e