Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i think my trans is jacked up tell me what u think

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default i think my trans is jacked up tell me what u think

ok first off it worked just fine before i put the poly trans mount on it and hytertech tuner to make it shift harder.
but now when i push it kinda hard and it shifts it shudders and the abs light comes on. but when i drive norm it does just fine. but i can turn the car off and restart it and the abs light goes off till i get on it again.
and when i down shift it man. and take my foot off the gas the rpms drop like it is at idle but i am doing 50 or so. and when i get back on the gas the rpm just rev till it gets to where they should be and then feels like it locks in and then goes. and before when i man. down shifted the rpms when up and worked fine.

does any one have any idea what the hell is goin on with it? cause it is driving my nuts. i had a damn turbo del sol (that i know my car can beat) **** me up the other night cause if this and that does not make me a happy man
PLZ HELP
Old 04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not too familiar with the older 4L60E but I know mine ('00 2 piece) did the same thing when one of the checkballs forced through the blockoff plate.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

remove the hyperjunk and put it back to stock. get yourself a real programmer. nuff said
Old 04-19-2007, 10:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well i would have got a "real programmer" but i got this 1 much cheaper then a new 1 of any brand so its what i got. and the trans still ***** up when it is not programmed. so do u have any helpful info?