Old 05-07-2008, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pt4000
Old 05-07-2008, 10:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Circle-D
I would recommend our "4C", will be about a 3600. It is a great converter for daily driving and performance at the track! Built to handle the spray, billet front and billet piston. We have the parts in stock and can ship today, you would get it tomorrow!!! 2 year Warranty.
please pm me on how much i would be looking at... iam on a budget lol thanks!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Another vote for a Vig 3600... 1.51 60' on close to stock suspension & drag radials.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:18 PM
12 Second Club

Yank SS4k if you could bare spending the little extra 1.4 60' on 100% stock suspension and MT ET Streets. (bent the torque arm though)
Old 05-08-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pat-Man
Sorry I have nothing to add...but man, Fallout 2 as your Avatar..kick ***!
Thanx, man. It is a bad *** game for sure!
Old 05-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Launching!

I love my fuddle, I am thinking you guys are trying to lockup too low
Old 05-08-2008, 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2002_Z28_Six_Speed
Thanx, man. It is a bad *** game for sure!
FALLOUT 3 dumdumdum!
Old 05-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Banned

so does john work for howards? or what? they have the same address?
Old 05-08-2008, 07:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by daniel6718
so does john work for howards? or what? they have the same address?
They both have shops on the same block and work R&D then builds for a finished product together.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by volcanic2345
converter keeps locking and unlocking and its feels like the car is being jerk backed and forth ... and trans is acting wierd but it is not slipping or anything like that i think its the stall? now i just got done putting in my new forged motor in it my old motor blew at the track so i dont know if my stall blew or not but when we put everything back together it wont drive right oh and one more thing when they took my trans out there was only 1 converter bolt holding it in out of 3 so did i mess up my stall or what?
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...236&highlight=

You blew up your engine and wonder if the converter is still going to hold up like new? Who installed the stall and what was the combo to blow it up like that?

Just pointing out you may want to rethink who is doing your shop work and build combo instead of singling out specific parts as a single point of failure.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GEARHED
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...236&highlight=

You blew up your engine and wonder if the converter is still going to hold up like new? Who installed the stall and what was the combo to blow it up like that?

Just pointing out you may want to rethink who is doing your shop work and build combo instead of singling out specific parts as a single point of failure.
it does not matter john said he was going to replace it either way...now he wont answer my phone calls or call me back i dont care anymore maybe it was a sign if he did not want to replace it all he had to do was say so
Old 05-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by volcanic2345
it does not matter john said he was going to replace it either way...now he wont answer my phone calls or call me back i dont care anymore maybe it was a sign if he did not want to replace it all he had to do was say so
What Gearhed said, we are the same company as Howard's. In the same shop, same address. I will explain this again, though, I am not sure why it is so hard to understand. Howard is my partner. We run 2 things: Howard's and Fuddle. Howard's does stock rebuilds; Fuddle does performance. We have used the other boxes before cause we ended up with a gigantic shipment of them once, more than ordered. So why spend more money for other boxes when it is just a box.

But as for volcanic, we have talked to your shop guy several times about what is going on, even if we haven't spoken to you, and agreed to send out a new converter without getting the old one back, which is really going out of our way. We relied on good faith that we would get the other back from you after.

Also, the problem with your converter has nothing to do with the build or converter. According to you the converter was running great before the engine had problems. Then your engine blew out, and suddenly the converter had a vibration. Then when you pulled the converter out, you found there was only bolt holding it in place. I told you it would be faster to send your other back, rather than build a whole new converter, but you wouldn't have that, despite the problem with the converter not being our fault. At this point, I am ready to put a stop on your shipment because I am not sure I trust you to send the old one back.

And as for 2002_Z28_Six_Speed, seriously, are you stalking me? Wow, you know that I worked at Olive Garden in college? Believe me, I am not that exciting, kind of pathetic that you chose me to stalk me. I have never dealt with you, but you seem to like following me. That's sad. And, um, what the crap does getting bit by a poisonous spider years ago have to with this? I know you miss working for your overpriced company, but let's face it, we know we build a better product for a better price.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1jfuddle
What Gearhed said, we are the same company as Howard's. In the same shop, same address. I will explain this again, though, I am not sure why it is so hard to understand. Howard is my partner. We run 2 things: Howard's and Fuddle. Howard's does stock rebuilds; Fuddle does performance. We have used the other boxes before cause we ended up with a gigantic shipment of them once, more than ordered. So why spend more money for other boxes when it is just a box.

But as for volcanic, we have talked to your shop guy several times about what is going on, even if we haven't spoken to you, and agreed to send out a new converter without getting the old one back, which is really going out of our way. We relied on good faith that we would get the other back from you after.

Also, the problem with your converter has nothing to do with the build or converter. According to you the converter was running great before the engine had problems. Then your engine blew out, and suddenly the converter had a vibration. Then when you pulled the converter out, you found there was only bolt holding it in place. I told you it would be faster to send your other back, rather than build a whole new converter, but you wouldn't have that, despite the problem with the converter not being our fault. At this point, I am ready to put a stop on your shipment because I am not sure I trust you to send the old one back.

And as for 2002_Z28_Six_Speed, seriously, are you stalking me? Wow, you know that I worked at Olive Garden in college? Believe me, I am not that exciting, kind of pathetic that you chose me to stalk me. I have never dealt with you, but you seem to like following me. That's sad. And, um, what the crap does getting bit by a poisonous spider years ago have to with this? I know you miss working for your overpriced company, but let's face it, we know we build a better product for a better price.
I UNDER STAND I TALKED TO MY SHOP GUY .. WELL HE CALLED ME AND WAS NOT HAPPY I WAS WRONG PLEASE CALL ME AT 817 205 1848
Old 05-16-2008, 01:13 PM
11 Second Club

Where's mine I ordered it March 20th yes March 20th my fing car has been on stands since March 15th come on dude what the hay.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:54 PM
11 Second Club

I called 2 times today left 2 messages, Im gonna be like the kid on the movie Better off dead, I WANT MY 2 DOLLARS 2 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!