Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Employment Oppotunities at DiabloSport Inc.!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 05:25 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Employment Oppotunities at DiabloSport Inc.!

Hey guys and gals. We are currently hiring for a few key positions that we are creating within the company. I know there are a lot of tuners here, from the backyard tuner to experienced calibrators, and we may have room for either currently.

Our in house tuners are responsible for creating calibrations that will work safely across the board on any number of different vehicles. We currently support late model GM, Ford and Dodge tuning, for both Gas and Diesel. Anyone with extensive Diesel tuning experience is a big plus.

Our tuners work with our engineering staff to create calibrations, get them in our tools, make them work with our custom tuning software, support our network of custom tuning dealers, and more. It is certainly a challenging job, but a fun one at the same time. For the most part, you'd never have to deal with a customer or end user, and knowing as many tuners as I do, that can be a big plus too

To cap it all off, we are located in Sunny Delray Beach, Florida, where its 76* and Sunny as I type this, so keep that in mind if you're tuning away in a heated shop buried in a blizzard somewhere.

We also have openings for technical support and a good engineer...you guys reverse engineering PCMs in your basement need to give us a call!!

If anyone is interested, please send us a resume at employmentds@diablosport.com
Here's a description of the available openings from our website:

Embedded Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Software Engineer, C++, embedded, RTOS
Description:
Will work as a member of a team writing and maintaining complex real time embedded software which includes GUI software and embedded microcontroller code. The applications are Automotive related products based on the Motorola M683xx series and the ARM7/ARM9 series microcontrollers. The tasks will involve a balance of new development, Product testing and debug, and existing product maintenance.
Requirements:
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
3+ years experience developing C or C++ software for ARM based and/or M68K based embedded systems
Prior experience with hardware/software integration
Experience using common development tools (JTAG debugger, logic analyzer, oscilloscope)
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Self motivated, team player who is flexible and willing to adapt.
Desired:
Some background in Automobile performance and enhancement.
Familiarity with Automotive Protocol interfaces (CAN, J1850, J1979, J2190)
Familiarity with integrated development environments, software source control, and general software practices.
Linux and programming for Linux.
Understanding of platform boot-up and device drivers.

Diesel Tuner
We are actively seeking an elite diesel tuner to join the Diablo army. Having an extensive diesel tuning background and experience with the Powerstroke, Duramax, and Cummins engines are a plus. One lucky and qualified individual will be invited to join the already successful team of DiabloSport diesel tuners.

Technical Support
We are looking for an additional member to join our outstanding technical support team. While a background
in the automotive industry is preferred, it is not mandatory. Being bilingual is a plus and you must be well spoken, easy
to understand, and have a clear voice. Basic PC skills are required.

Elite Tuner(s)
We are always looking for new talent to join our extensive tuning/calibrations R & D team. Experience in tuning vehicles is a must. For more information or to submit a resume please see our employment email address below.

Thanks!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post up or PM me!
Old 02-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be interested! I can help with Tech, and I definitely have experience in the automotive field, and know my way around PC's

Email and pm sent!!!!

Last edited by Black1995Z28; 02-11-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Hey guys and gals. We are currently hiring for a few key positions that we are creating within the company. I know there are a lot of tuners here, from the backyard tuner to experienced calibrators, and we may have room for either currently.

Our in house tuners are responsible for creating calibrations that will work safely across the board on any number of different vehicles. We currently support late model GM, Ford and Dodge tuning, for both Gas and Diesel. Anyone with extensive Diesel tuning experience is a big plus.

Our tuners work with our engineering staff to create calibrations, get them in our tools, make them work with our custom tuning software, support our network of custom tuning dealers, and more. It is certainly a challenging job, but a fun one at the same time. For the most part, you'd never have to deal with a customer or end user, and knowing as many tuners as I do, that can be a big plus too

To cap it all off, we are located in Sunny Delray Beach, Florida, where its 76* and Sunny as I type this, so keep that in mind if you're tuning away in a heated shop buried in a blizzard somewhere.

We also have openings for technical support and a good engineer...you guys reverse engineering PCMs in your basement need to give us a call!!

If anyone is interested, please send us a resume at employmentds@diablosport.com
Here's a description of the available openings from our website:

Embedded Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Software Engineer, C++, embedded, RTOS
Description:
Will work as a member of a team writing and maintaining complex real time embedded software which includes GUI software and embedded microcontroller code. The applications are Automotive related products based on the Motorola M683xx series and the ARM7/ARM9 series microcontrollers. The tasks will involve a balance of new development, Product testing and debug, and existing product maintenance.
Requirements:
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
3+ years experience developing C or C++ software for ARM based and/or M68K based embedded systems
Prior experience with hardware/software integration
Experience using common development tools (JTAG debugger, logic analyzer, oscilloscope)
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Self motivated, team player who is flexible and willing to adapt.
Desired:
Some background in Automobile performance and enhancement.
Familiarity with Automotive Protocol interfaces (CAN, J1850, J1979, J2190)
Familiarity with integrated development environments, software source control, and general software practices.
Linux and programming for Linux.
Understanding of platform boot-up and device drivers.

Diesel Tuner
We are actively seeking an elite diesel tuner to join the Diablo army. Having an extensive diesel tuning background and experience with the Powerstroke, Duramax, and Cummins engines are a plus. One lucky and qualified individual will be invited to join the already successful team of DiabloSport diesel tuners.

Technical Support
We are looking for an additional member to join our outstanding technical support team. While a background
in the automotive industry is preferred, it is not mandatory. Being bilingual is a plus and you must be well spoken, easy
to understand, and have a clear voice. Basic PC skills are required.

Elite Tuner(s)
We are always looking for new talent to join our extensive tuning/calibrations R & D team. Experience in tuning vehicles is a must. For more information or to submit a resume please see our employment email address below.

Thanks!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post up or PM me!
PM sent over from n2s, resume was sent in a few weeks ago

Quick Reply: Employment Oppotunities at DiabloSport Inc.!